chapter five

Jimin sat opposite Suga ot the table in sure of what to say about last night. "Did you really mean it?" Suga said almost whispering as he looked down. "I..I....yes" Jimin replies glancing over his shoulder hiding the embarrassment. Suga blushes but smiles "okay then" he says standing causing Jimin to look up in shock. "together forever" Suga whispers In his ear as he taps his back and walks out to practice. Jimin sat there in shock but relived.

However, in another building that was booked for them to practice dances in V was still struggling and embarrassed about talking to Jungkook. Music playing and 5 of the members dancing their best. The door swings open reveling Suga who walks in followed by Jimin who ran in after. In the corner Rapmonster was taking a break while watching Jin trying his best. Rapmonster stands and joins in making sure he did the correct dance moves in time.

A little while later the door swings open once again. A medium height brunette girl stood there froze with a horrified look on her face. Panicking she bowed multiple times while repeatedly saying "I'm so sorry!" As she backed away trying to close the door that just took forever to close. In the room all the boys stood there hiding their laughter all but Jhope as he had none to hide. He slowly walks up and opens the door looking at her and smiles "are you okay?" He asks "ugh yeah I just...ummm..hehe wrong room?" She says looking at him scratching her arm and looking around " oh I'll take you where you need to go" he says stepping outside and walking down the corridor.

After a very awkward silence they get there. Inside the room was the BTS manager himself. "Hehe thanks I'm sorry about distracting you and your band." She says with a slight smile. "Ugh well it's not my band...but ugh don't worry they don't mind" he says going a bit red. She nods her head as she turns the handle " good luck ...I'm Jhope by the way" he says hoping to get her name. "I know..and thanks" she walks inside and closes the door giving Jhope the thumbs up as she takes a bow to the manager.

Taking a break now all the members smile at Jhope who sits on a bench."sooo?" Jin says (like how a mother would usually act and) smiling getting a response from V  instead "come on let's just talk about something else."  Not long after they were all talking about their next destination and concert. But the door opens slowly and the girl from before smiled "I'm sorry about before, and thank you Jhope...I want you to know that I am like your secretary I guess if you need something ask and I shall get, I'll be in the room opposite" she says bowing and walking out but before she left she stopped and turned back, looked Jhope in the eyes and said "my name's Jessica by the way" and walked out. Sitting there frozen red with embarrassment Jhope smiled ignoring the comments that were given. "Awww" "cute" "Kawaii" "omg" "woohoo". Inside his head his only thought was 'she's nice'.

A/N
Thank you
The shipping is just getting out of control now
~Ashkook_Via~