Chapter Two

Not many fans were left now but previous ones decided to stay until the very end. Fanboys shouted every time one of them did aegyo making them very shocked. The last fan had just got of the raised floor wearing a huge smile across his face.

"Thank you army we're so happy we got to meet you all" V shouts waving an eevee plushie. " We can't wait to see you again" Suga says standing. One after another they got up. Three went to the left and three to the right, leaving jungkook unsure which way to go. Lucky for him momma Jin came to the rescue and pulled him behind the curtain. Poking his face back around Jin shouted "Be safe!!!!" And disappeared behind the curtain again.

Excitedly, they all talk to the camera saying how much fun they had and showing some of the things they were given."And..and look at this, it's so cool right? Right?" Jhope says jumping up and down waving a fan made poster full of photos."There was so many army" "I didn't think there'd be that many" "thank you" "Fighting!!" They all spoke over one another due to all the joy.

Behind them all was V and Jungkook who were playing with all the teddies that had got, lining them all up as if it was a concert. Placing a single small toy in front of the crowd Jungkook started imitating Jimin from blood sweat and tears. V filled with laughter however when Jimin reacted and attacked Jungkook, something made him stop. He didn't quite understand what though, could it be jealousy... possibly.

Distracting V without realising Jin handed a piece of paper to rapmonster but of cause the god of destruction ripped it straight in half. V stood and gently punched rapmonster in the arm laughing so hard tears nearly fell down his eyes. Tears of joy or tears of sadness. Seeing these Jhope wraps his arm around  him as they continued to be over excited.

~A/N~
Thank you. This chapter is most likely short...sorry. But hey I hope you liked it.
Ashkook_Via