Chapter seven

'I LOVE YOU more than I have ever found a way to say to you.'

The most sweetest thing he had read and it came from someone who ment a lot to him. A smile appeared on his face as he placed the note in his pocket. But what will he say in response? Overtook his mind.

The first few fans came up with books and posters, gifts and photos just for their idols. All the members wore smiles and and spoke respectfully to fans out of habit, a good habit. To ruin part of it however a fan made a cruel remark about Jessica. "Ewe look at her why would they hire a slug" was heard by a fan in line but when it was her turn she smiled at Jessica who was letting her through. But to her dismay Jessica stops her and security walk over under Jhope and instruction. Before she was removed Jessica smiled and leant forward to whisper "if you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty". In shock the fan got moved away and was about to say something but "oh and it was from me not these guys" she says signalling to bts. She did this so that if it spreads it was her not them, so no harm should go their way.

Jhope was just happy that Jessica was ok and that the fan would not show any disrespect to the members. Without even batting an eyelid at the fan being pulled away, Jin and rapmonster both have a conversation with a small boy who was very excited. Jimin and Suga were both messing around with one another which would usually be seen as a ship and cute but to those who know (not many only members) it is seen as a ship that has sailed and extremely cute.

But on opposite ends of the tables,V was worrying about what Jungkook would say and Jungkook was panicking about how to say what he wants to say.

~Flashback to debuting~
"Woohoo" Jhope screams at the top of his voice. They all smile at the camera as they had just heard the news, they were officially a band...BTS. Okay and three..two...one the man says just before taking the photo. Just as the click sounded V says with a huge smile "To the moon and back!". They all laugh at his weirdness, at their aliens weirdness.

~End of flashback~

Jungkook smiles as he knows just what to put. V sits there as he watches the last fan get off stage. All the members stand and talk about how happy they are to have army and mostly just to say Thank you. While doing this Jungkook passes the note to V. Who at first is unsure. He opens it in a way that no-one will see. And the note read:

'TO THE MOON AND BACK. Remember? 🌛🌜'

A/N
Haha bet you thought that was a Cliffhanger. Jokes on you.
~Ashkook_Via~