Chapter six

More practice and a lot of breaks later, Jessica opens the door wide smiled "it's time to go to your....dammit" she mumbles under her breath. Her very first task hours after being accepted and she had to forget where they were going. Luckily for her both Jin and rapmonster understood "okay give us.." they say in sync and end in laughter. "Good job you knew what I was on about cause I didn't" Jessica smiles while glancing at Jhope who wore the biggest smile.

They all grab their things accompanied by Jessica and await the security to sort out fans. Slowly, one by one they leave with the sounds of fans deafening them. Jungkook being the last due to adjusting his face mask. Rapmonster at the car door already, holds it open for Jin and gets in after. However once Jimin, Jhope and Suga get in the car V stands and waits for Jungkook to catch up and smiles a devilish smile. "Hurry before the cookie monster gets you" he says jogging to the car as Jungkook chased "watch out the aliens want you back" he said in response.

In the car the music was on and the vibe was happy. All were singing and having fun. With the destination not far away and V being bored he looks over at Jungkook and smiles at what he saw. Jungkook was laughing and smiling along with Jhope. Feeling like someone was watching however he turned to face V and tilted his head to question why. "We should take loads of pictures today, yes?" V says to everyone as he turns away. "Definitely" "oh we can use polaroids" "then we can give them out" "yussss" Happy with his idea V smiles.

Arriving at the building they manage to get around the back without fans knowing. The second signing of the week was about to begin. They all get ready and seated. V and Jungkook sat at opposite ends. However seeing this as an opportunity to make a 'move', V writes a note on some paper and passes it to his ,hopefully soon to be, Kookie. Fans start pouring in and fill the room with noise. Bts songs played in the background and Jessica stood behind the row of tables they sat at.

Jungkook looked at the note then to V who was waving at fans. He held it ready to open but hesitated, what did it say? What was it about? He thought to himself. He opened it and froze in shock.

A/N

Omg the feels I don't even know what it says which is great I need to start thinking but so can you.
~Ashkook_Via~