Chapter Three

After all their hard work that day bts headed back to their hotel rooms. Jin and rapmonster together, Suga and Jimin and Jhope and V meaning Jungkook was in his own room. But of course after a little while they all slowly migrated to one anothers rooms, all but Suga as he was doing work on his laptop causing Jimin to leave him alone.

A man had started walking around camera at hand so that they could all talk to their fans, mostly international. He approached Jin who was of course sitting down eating with Jungkook who was laughing and on his phone. "Ahh hello" Jin just about says while taking another mouth full. V comes bouncing in and stands behind Jungkook as Jin continues to talk. Jungkook was trying to take a good photo for Twitter. Watching Jungkook try and try again V reached out took his phone and outstretched his arm and took a photo of them together. Giving his phone back V smiles and scratches the back of his neck as he turns to the camera and pulls an alien like face as if nothing happened.

Rapmonster however was just walking past the room and stopped to her laughter. A smile crept across his face as he began walking again. Jhope and Jimin were both practicing a dance routine and having a fun time. While in a room all by himself Suga sat on his bed while working on his laptop. Slowly, the door opens and rapmonster peers through " hey come on you should relax join the others, have fun" he says walking in and sitting on the bed next to him. "Yeah I'm coming.....where's Jimin?" Suga says closing his laptop and putting it on the floor without looking at rapmonster. "Dance practice ... With Jhope" he replies standing by the door and leaving. Suga gets up and heads to the dance room.

Jin, Jungkook, V and now rapmonster were all sitting down and talking to the camera man about everything that has been happening recently​. Jhope dances into the room and skids to a seat and joins into the conversation. Every now and then one of them will make a song reference , Jungkook and V will sing the song without hesitation. In the dance room Jimin is dancing and Suga is standing in the doorway watching with a smile on his face. Jimin finishes his dance to get a towel thrown towards him and sees Suga standing there. He wipes his face and walks up towards him. " I didn't know you came in" he says wiping the back of his neck. "Uh yeah sorry...that was good" Suga says looking behind him towards the laughter if the others. " Did you want to come with me, I'm gonna go see what their doing" Jimin says walking towards the door with the towel around his neck. "Sure". They both walk inside to see hilarious mayhem.

~A/N~

Thanks for reading I guess I am gonna include Namjin and yoonmin

~Ashkook_Via~