The magcon boys

"I'm gonna miss you Hayes." I sighed and held Hayes close to me. He was off to magcon. Again. I never got to see my boyfriend because if Magcon. It sucked.  " Someday I'll bring you with me. Meredith I love you"  he kissed my forehead and slipped his sweatshirt over me. A knock on the door made me jump. "Come in!" I yelled. Nash opened the door. He came over to me and hugged me tight. Nash had a way of making me feel like a part of the family. " We'll miss ya mere bear" he chuckled softly and the headed out the door.

<•• later that day ••>

I collapsed on my bed, tired. My phone went off. I looked at it. Not a text. Not twitter. Not vine. Not Instagram. An email. From Magcon! "We gave dicided to bring you with us to magcon! Welcome to the family!" It read. I jumped out if bed and ran downstairs to my mom. I grabbed her by the shoulders and jumped up and down. I couldn't speak. "What is wrong with you?" She was following me with her eyes. "IM GOING TO MAGCON!!!!!!" I yelled at her. She started jumping up and down to. My phone went off again. I picked it up. "Don't tell Hayes but I know your coming. He doesn't know that your tagging along" Nash had texted me. "Ok! Meet me at the airport tomorrow?" I replied. He answered and agreed with the plan. He would put all the guys in the car and take them to the airport. They won't know what hit them when I come out of the plane and they see me! I can't wait!