A friendship ruined.

Jack's hand is so soft. His head is on my shoulder. I laugh at the part when she is blown to the ceiling. He laughs too. I smile. His laugh is cute. He looks up at me I look down at him. He starts tickling my stomach "ahhhh! don't tickle me!" I laugh and kick my legs. "I'll tickle you if I want!" He laughed. I kicked him in the leg and he stopped. He just looked down at me with a smile on his face. "What?" u say giggling.

"Nothin'" he smiled and suddenly our lips clash. I pull away wide eyed. "JACK! I have a boyfriend! and you know that!" I yell a little I get up and march out into the hall. I knock on Shawn's door. He opens the door and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I just walk in the room. All eyes are on me. I bury my face in the covers and I feel a hand on my back. It's Taylor's. I hear whispers around the room. "What is it Meredith?" Taylor asks.

Here I go. "Jack. we were watching a movie and things got a little out of hand. First, we held hands. Then, he started tickling me. And of course. He kissed me. That's when I stormed out and came over here" I said softly. Taylor wraps his arms around me. Taylor has always been like a brother to me. And sometimes he'll call me sis. Were close. Matt storms out of the room and I hear him open the door to the next room. We all hear shouting. I bury my head in Taylor's chest. "It's ok sis" Taylor rocked back and forth. Hearing him call me sis is all I needed.

"No one tells Hayes ok?" Shawn says for me. We all nod. "If we do. We'll never see jack g again." Jack Johnson says. These boys are like my brothers. I love them all. There so nice and caring.

<•• in the morning ••>

I wake up not In my own bed. I look around and see Taylor sleeping on the floor, Matt in the bed next to this one, Jack J and G not in the room, Carter not here, Aaron on the couch, sawn with Matt, and still no Hayes. I get up and Taylor wakes up. "Hey princess." I smile. "You didn't have to sleep on the floor for me" I tell him.

"Well you fell asleep on me so I just moved" he got up and streched. I let my hair down and went to my room. I opened the door and Hayes was in the bed. The sight of him made me smile. I got some clothes and went to shower, and well.... showered. I put on yoga pants and a tank top. I slipped on one of Hayes' sweatshirts. I came out of the bathroom and hopped on Hayes so he'd wake up. He groaned and grabbed my waist. I leaned down and kissed him. Good thing I showered because I smelt like Jack G and Taylor's clonges combined. He kissed back and smiled. "I missed you. Who comforted you while I was gone?" My smile faded thinking of jack. "Jack and Taylor." I said as a knock on the door made Hayes get up. I tried to race him to the door. It opened and jack started talking. "Meredith I'm so sorry that I-" he realized it wasn't me standing infront of him. It was Hayes