Nash?

I wake up next to Hayes. His arms are around me and his chin is rested on my head. I look up over his shoulder and see that Nash is awake. He has his phone in his face and is searching vine. I lay back down and think. Yesterday I thought he was cute. Yea he's cute but he's my boyfriend's brother. I can't fall for him. I love Hayes. He's the best boyfriend I've ever had. I hear a knock and get up and race Nash to the door. I get there first. Of course. I open it and see Aly. Nash's girlfriend. We squeal and I jump up and hug her. We spin in a circle. Nash and Hayes laugh at us.

"You guys are dorks." Hayes says. I let go of Aly and smile.

"God I've missed you Aly!" I picked up Aly's bags and walked inside the room. I laid her stuff down and sat on my bed.

<•• later ••>

"Wanna go on a walk?" Hayes asks. I nod and we intertwine fingers. We walk down the hall and I smile at him. He looks down at me and smiles.

We walk down by the beach and go inside the ice cream shop. We sit at the table and Hayes goes and gets the ice creams. He sits down and hands me my shake. "Thank you"

"Welcome. So what shall we do today?" Hayes says.

"We could-" I was cut off by someone bursting threw the doors. We look over and gasp. Nash is breathing heavily and has tears in his eyes. We stand up and run to Nash.

"Aly.."