No way.

He wanted me back. To my surprise he still liked me. But jack loves me.

Jack reaches over and grabs Nash's phone. "Meredith is my girlfriend now Hayes. I'm sorry but, it's too late"

I sigh. I didn't want to say anything or make any decisions. I was too afraid to do so.

Taylor turned to me with a worried look. I just shook my head and took the phone away from Jack. I hung up and walked over to the kitchen. I plopped myself up on the island and sighed.

"I don't want to hurt Hayes. But I love Jack. I just feel so comfortable around him but around Hayes I felt like I always had to be perfect and live up to his expectations. With Jack I can be myself. And I love that freedom. "

As I poured my heart out a tear slide down my right cheek and made my eye burn.

"I just hate the fact that I'm hurting someone.." While bursting into tears, Jack got up as quickly as he could, walked over, and wrapped his arms around me. He put his hand on the back of my head and held me to his chest.

"Shh it's going to be okay. Hayes will be fine, we won't be hurt. Just calm down, Meredith."

I took deep breaths, inhaling the scent of jack's cologne. It was so soothing for some reason.

"We can tell him. You don't have too." Cameron offered sweetly. I sat up and smiled.

"Thank you put I think I'll deal with it. I can do it" I inhale deeply and start calling Hayes on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey um this is gonna be a really quick call because I just want to say one simple thing. You are not getting me back. I like where I am and I think I'll stay there. Bye" I hung up and sighed loudly and groaned.

"That was seriously the fastest call I've ever heard in all my life" Jack J commented and chuckled.

I smiled and sighed in relief. Taylor smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Cameron stood up.
"I think we should make dinner. I'm hungry" we all laughed and agreed.

-a while later-

Shawn, Matthew, Jack j, and I were in the kitchen making dinner. All the other boys were watching TV or helping out here and there. I was browsing hamburger meat when Jack G came behind me and hugged he.

"Sorry boys but I need to borrow her for just a second" he smirked and told Aaron to come take my place.

He grabbed my hand and led me up stairs to my bedroom. He sat down on the bed as I was standing right in front of him.

I giggled "what's going on mr. Glinsky?"

All he did was smile from ear to ear.

Before I could blink he was on one knee with a ring

"This is a promise ring. A promise that we will get married and be together until the end."

My eyes start tearing up. I smile and kiss his beautiful face.

"You are one amazing man" I smile as he slips the ring onto my finger

"I love you Meredith" he got up and hugged me

"I love you too cutie " we stayed there for a while just holding eachother.

"Dinners ready!!" Shawn yelled up to us. I let go of him and gave jack a quick peck on the lips and headed down stairs. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw who was sitting in my kitchen.