_Chapter one.

Yes ,it's finally the last day of the September holidays and I can't wait to get back to school for the last semester even though I know it's gonna be really short. Yes this is my last year in high school and I really can't wait to go to college, hopefully I'll meet my dream guy there and finally feel how love feels. My name is Amy Brooke and I'm eighteen years of age.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

I immediately started getting ready for tomorrow. I'm dying to see my friends Mack and Brittany. We've been friends since we were 8 years old but not once we ever had fights. Mack and Brittany always went to parties and all of those things but I wasn't really a party animal but I go to a few but still we unnoticed.
It's 6 in the evening and we going to Burger King in 30 minutes time and I need to get ready. I enter my bathroom which is connected with my room and I take a fast 5 minute shower. I step out of the shower and I started applying a bit of mascara and barbie pink lipstick. And tie my hair in a messy bun. I check my phone for any WhatsApp messages and I got two messages from Brittany ,

Brittany♡:Hey Amyz, Are you ready for tomorrow?
Brittany♡:My car is going for service can you pretty please pick me up in the morning please ❤

Amy :Heyyyy you😂❤ yes I'm ready for tomorrow babes but I'm kinda nervous I don't know why 😕😣😣.
No problem hon I'll pick you up at 6:45 okay?
And I click the send button and before I switched off my phone i received a reply from Brittany but I didn't go check it out and it was 6:30 pm and I managed to be ready in time.
I heard my mom calling out my brother Zack and I names and I rushed downstairs and bumped into Zack, "watch where you going you bum" he said ,I just rolled my eyes and let out a soft chuckle.
Ready?,my mom asked and we nodded really quick. And off we go.

*Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote, comment and especially carrying on reading .Please don't judge this book this is my first book but do comment and tell me what you think of the book.*

Yours sincerely ,
Wamiii❤