PART TWO CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

**8 years later**

"Pam ,please tell doctor Wayne to fetch his kit by my office." 

" Okay doc,you leaving already?"

"Yes I have too, I'm meeting up with a few of my friends later."

" Okay,have fun. See you tomorrow doc."

Rushing to car, I throw my things in the back seat. Oh yes. You guessed it right. I'm a fully qualified doctor now, soon to be Mrs Joseph,yep I met James at college, I guess you can say I fell into his arms. James is a paramedic, he's such a sweetheart, I love him so much. I have to rush home to get ready I'm heading to Dallas, Texas to catch up with my best friends. Yes the very same friends I had in highschool. Mack is a high school teacher at a private school and Brittany owns the most famous wedding boutique for the past years. Yes I've made a few friends in college but its either I've cut communication with them or I just really don't care what happened to them. Anyways, James is my fiance ,we dated for around 2 years and 3  months. His mom doesn't approve of me because she thinks I'm the reason why James divorced his ex wife,yep he's got a child. His name is Henry,he's so adorable. And well I'm still me,same shy ,insecure Amy despite being told I'm beautiful by James,patients and well a few of my colleagues. College was a great experience for me,oh by the way Brittany is happily married now. And well for Mack she's dating someone but she never wants to tell us who it is. She'll either say ,"He's wanted from the police," and all of that crap.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I felt a bit anxious seeing my friends again,in a very long time. By 'very long time' I mean 6 months ,yep that's 'very long time' in my head. I was the first one there so I just chose a little booth at the far end.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Finally these little assholes came. Mind the language will u. It felt so good catching up with them,its been so long. I needed to leave now before James gets worried.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
"Baby I'm home", I shouted as I entered through the door.
Silence greeted me,great.
James usually comes home at 9 but its already midnight and he's nowhere to be seen. Shrugging off the bad images that started to play in my mind , I went upstairs ,changed my clothes and dose off to sleep...

Hey guys!!
Part two I'm so happy.
I know you guys are wondering what happened to Amter but would u relax okay !?
More drama coming your way, can I get a " oh no!!"

**vote and comment**

Btw tell me what you think,yah or nah ?
Keep reading,,I love uu all