Chapter sixteen.

Pic of Carter and Mack .

Hunter's pov✌.
"What the fuck is wrong", I shouted at Arianna who just made out with me in font of my girlfriend purposely. "Come on Hunter you know you want to ",she said touching my chest. I looked to where we were sitting to see Amy looking at me with one tear coming out of her eye. I rushed to the table where the rest was and went to Amy. She was still staring at the counter when she finally spoke and said, "Take me home Hunter." I grabbed my car keys without debating. As we got to the car, I opened the door for her, she mumbled a thank you . I nodded and made myself to the other side of the car. I got in. I looked at Amy, she gave me a small smile . "Amy, I'm sorry for what happened earlier, she pulled me and kissed me. I'm surprised as you babe.",I said looking down at the steering wheel. She sighed loudly and turned to face me and said, "I know." I nodded and started the engine. I reached her house under ten minutes. I got out and walked to Amy's side. "Please stay", she smiled. I nodded and let her climb my back and made ourselves inside the house. I got in bed and her head lying on my chest and me looking up at the ceiling. "Why aren't you angry? ",I asked. She sniffed and sat up to look at me, "Because she is trying to break us up and you didn't kiss her ,she kissed you, she smiled. I sat up too and kissed her ,thank you I said in between the kiss. She deepened the kiss. "Damn I love you so much I said in her mouth ." She moaned and pulled away to breath. "Let's get some sleep princess, it's school tomorrow ." "Goodnight love, she smiled kissing my cheek. "I love you ",I said. She didn't replied she was fast asleep. I pulled her closer to my chest and closed my eyes...

Hey guys, short chapter :). I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Please vote, comment and tell me what you think 💕.

Yours sincerely,
Wamii❤