chapter 35.

Amy's POV.

Hey babe. Don't wait up for me ,I'll be working late. I know it sucks sweetheart sorry. Sure will make it up to you. I made dinner for you, you'll find it in the oven.
If you need something, call me anytime babe.
I love you so much.
                                    - Your Future Husband :)

Well that's fun. Its a Friday night and I'm home alone,great just great. I make myself to the kitchen and warm up the macaroni and cheese James made for me. Making my way to the lounge. I'm about to put my first spoon of my food,there goes someone who decided to disturb my time alone.

Ding!

"Geez,relax I'm coming!" I shouted .

Who could this possibly be, late at night even!.

I make my way to the door and when I open the door I see a devilishly handsome face that belong to my EX BOYFRIEND.

"Hey Amy." he said, his voice making my heart beat.

"Uhm...uh hi ." I replied n the most tiniest voice ever.

"Can I come ?."

"Uh sure."

"So this is where you've been hiding these past seven years ?."

"Uh hiding ?. That ridiculous man. I've been living here for the last seven years."

"I see."

"What do you want here Hunter ?."

" Amy."

"What Hunter ?."

" Amy, I still love you ."

"Do you now ?."

"Yes, it's always been you ."

"I don't believe you."

"I'm serious Amz, I tried several of times to get you out of my mind but that beautiful face of yours has been haunting me every night."

I felt tears coming but I just cleared my throat and acted untouched by his sweet beautiful words.

But Amy , the guy is still heads over heels with you !"  roared my subconscious.

"Look Hunter, you should go and besides I'm getting married to James soon."

And again he said the same words he said to me the last time.

"Not for long."

Vote & comment below