Part Two Chapter Twenty Nine

[Amy's POV] 
I still dream of the night I lost someone I love. The night where God decided to take her away from me. The night that my world started tumbling down yet again. The night the flipping truck decided to crash the car my mom was driving. Its been 4 years without her but it still hurts,like it just happened yesterday. My dad ,gone. Now my mom was gone too.The only family I have left is my older brother and he's got his own family now. Why does bad things always happen to me ? I'm such a nice person. Its so hard without your parents,you just feel like a big part of your life is missing,like you got nothing left in this world to fight for. Every night I'd dream about that horrible night, and sweet James is always there soothing my back and whispering "Don't worry baby its fine or Its just a bad dream love." I'm seriously grateful for James. Call me stupid but I think I've found the love of my life.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hunter's POV.

"Mr Johnson,I'll have to recommend you to the finest doctor in the state. She's in her mid- twenties and she's the best at what she does sir."

"You're the only person I trust Mark ,are you sure my mom will be fine?"

"Most definitely sir."

"Isn't there anything you can give to help ease the pain at least ?"

"I'm afraid not sir."

"Okay thanks Mark,send me the doctors details through to my secretary, she'll set up a meeting for this doctor to look after my mom."

If you told me back in those years that I'd be this successful I would have laughed the shit out of you. My family have been very supportive of me the past few years, I took over my dads company and made it one of the most richest companies in America My life isn't what I thought it would be, my dad wants me to get married soon ,he says he wants to see his grandkids before he dies,typical I know same with my mom. Well I've had dates here and there, some one night stands,some escort me to dinner parties and stuff. Oh well my friends Kyle and Carter yes the very same Kyle and Carter. Kyle is a lecturer at Harvard University and he's happily married to Julia a girl he met I don't know where and well for Carter he owns he's own gym and he keeps telling us he's got a girlfriend and soon to be married but he doesn't tell us whom it is. And well for me,I'm still single ever since that spectacular day ,the day the only girl I've loved broke my heart into tiny pieces and I locked myself in my room for almost a year. I still think of her,after all the years she still manages to make me sane ,her and only her ,My Amy.

**vote & comment**
I think this chapter is fine,honestly I'm just writing what my brain is telling me to.
Oh well thanks for 1k views u guys,it took a long time but thank u so so so so much,I love uu all keep reading the book because its almost over. Sorry for the late updates.

Love,
BRI.