_Chapter 4

*pic of Kyle at the top*

Amy's POV
I couldn't believe it, I Amy Brooke talked to the bad boy of Mirand High. I need to text Mack and Brittany about this as soon as I get home. The ride back home was quiet ,my brother and mom gave me strange looks. As my mother pulled towards the driveway, I jumped off and went to my room. I took out my iPhone 7 and started texting.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Amyz♡:Hey Mac 😊❤ you wouldn't believe what happened!
Mack😌❤:Heyyy babes💕,what happened😂?
Amyz♡:I talked to Hunter 😌🙈
Mack😌❤:Who's Hunter ?
Amyz♡:Mac!!!the bad boy at school 😒
But it wasn't really that long he just said he knows me and asked whats my name.
Mack😌❤:well did you tell him?
Amyz♡: Of course not😕😂😂😂
Mack😌❤: oh I see playing hard to get are we 😏?
Amyz♡:Well maybe😂😂
Mack😌❤:hahaha 😂 goodnight see you tomorrow 💕
Amyz♡:Night love.

I then switched off my phone and went to my closest and got some pajamas to wear. I then went to my king sized bed and laid there ,checked the time and it was 9:30pm. I closed my eyes and off to dreamland.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
I was already 5 minutes late, my mom has been knocking on my door but I didn't hear her when I did I woke up really fast and sneezed for a signal for her to know I'm up already. I went to my bathroom and got in the shower, after ten minutes I came out. I first went to my closet to see what I can wear and I took out blue high waist jeans , a Adidas crop top and my superstars yeah I know I'm a Adidas freak. I went back to my bathroom, brushed my hair and applied a little bit of makeup. When I was all set, I took my car keys, backpack and off I went downstairs. I saw my brother having  cereal and I rushed to give mom her goodbye kiss, our dad died 2 years ago because of cancer but since then mom has managed to be everything. I went to my car which was parked in the garage.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Fifteen minutes l arrived at Brittany's house she was already waiting for me by the side of the road. She jumped in.
"Ready?",I asked. She nodded and the ride was silent really awkward. Twenty minutes I parked at my usual spot at school. Here we go...

*Hey guys I know this is really bad but please vote, comment and read till the end. I love you all❤*

Yours sincerely,
Wamii❤