| 420 Blazin' It |

Toto

Toto

"Whatcha doin?"

Rob looked up at me from the couch and smiled. "I'm about to call Gemma,"

I huffed. "Fine then, I'll go walk Folly."

"Okay," Rob shrugged and put his phone to his ear.

I rolled my eyes at his clingy behavior and trudged to the front door. I grabbed Folly's leash off the hook.

"Folly! Come here girl!" I called our 5 year old Australian Shepard mix.

Folly came running down the stairs and bounded towards me in just a few strides.

"Ruff!" She barked as I kneeled down to clip the leash onto her old blue collar.

I grabbed some bags that my mom insisted I take for appearances and skipped out the door.

"C'mon Folly!" I called as I began jogging down the driveway and she galloped after me.

It was incredibly humid outside but it was cooler now than it had been earlier in the day.

Folly walked beside me on the bumpy pavement. It was quiet too, none of the neighbors were out or about and it was a sort of natural silence.

Birds chirped, and the leaves on the 60 foot trees rustled in the slight breeze. It was nice and it reminded me how much I had missed the summer.

Folly and I had made it to the end of the cul-de-sac when someone was calling my name.

"Toto," I turned in time to see Dan smile at me as he approached.

He looked good in his dark-wash slim cut jeans, tight evergreen v-neck, and black high topped Vans.

His blue eyes sparkled at me and he pushed back his dark brown locks.

It had been almost a week or so since I'd last seen him, when we had gone to Murphy's.

I wanted to ignore him mostly because I knew I would end up falling hard for his dashing good looks and cheeky attitude.

I looked away from him and started walking down the street, Folly leading the way.

"What? So we aren't friends now?" He asked teasingly as he followed along, walking close to my side.

"Nope, we weren't really friends in the first place," I shrugged.

  I wanted to blush as my mind replayed the moment when his hands had touched my hips.

I could remember his soft touch, the feeling of his fingers digging into my soft flesh. I shivered at the memory.

I felt embarrassed that I couldn't even look at him without having those thoughts.

"Uh-huh, is that so." He looked amused by my answer.

"Yep." I replied, popping the 'P' as I continued to walk down the street.