| Take A Hit And Chill Out |

Toto

"What are you up to tonight?" Rob asked as he hopped over the back of the couch and plopped down next to me.

I turned down InkMaster and turned to him.

"Dan and I were just gonna smoke on the back deck and grab some pizza. Why?" I said as I checked my phone for a text back from Dan.

Since we'd gone to Watson's Mill, Rob had been nicer to Dan but he made it very clear to me that he still had reservations.

"Well Westley's parents went to St. Simon's for the weekend so he's having a party," Rob said.

I raised my eyebrows. "Westley's house?" I questioned.

Rob grinned. "Yep. While he was away his parents completely reorganized so apparently the house is very tidy,"

I was surprised to hear this as his parents were clutter-bugs. They hang on to anything and everything which is part of why Westley was always at our house growing up.

"Well I am super happy for them," I said, feeling genuinely happy for Westley as he always talked about having space.

"What time is the party supposed to start?" I asked.

"Well, Westley was thinking 10ish and then shutting it down around 1 so it doesn't get too rowdy,"

Our neighborhood was pretty liberal especially over where Westley's house was. Both neighbors were young college students who had parties all the time.

"Apparently his boyfriend Brent invited a bunch of people that he knows from Oconee. Westley invited a bunch of east side kids and some from Westside that he met at Valdosta," Rob said.

"Oh cool," I said nonchalantly but on the inside I was feeling a little panicky.

I'd never really been one for parties and now that Oconee & West side people were gonna be there I was a hundred times more nervous.

But I wanted to go to a party with Dan. I knew he'd like it and hey who knows maybe I would too.

Having people I was close with there would definitely help.

"Alright well Dan's gonna be over in a couple hours I'll tell him when he gets here," I said.

I saw an annoyed look in Rob's eyes when I mentioned Dan coming over but he quickly covered it with a forced smile.

"Dope. I'm gonna pick up some bud and some alcohol. Westley wants a keg. Is there anything you and Dan like?" He asked extra sweetly, covering for his real reaction.

I thought about it for a moment. I wasn't much of a drinker but I did like tequila.

"Patron?" I asked sweetly with a puppy-dog pout.

Rob rolled his eyes. "Of course you want $60 liquor," he said and grinned.

"Alright, but don't ever say I never did anything nice for you," he teased and I smacked my teeth but a smile crept into my lips.

It was nice to have Rob home. Even though he said something shitty to me I still loved my brother.

There was no one I felt more comfortable around... well... except maybe for Dan.

I blushed thinking about it. Rob didn't notice. He grabbed the Xbox controller off the coffee table and hit play on InkMaster.

Rob pulled the rolling tray out of the coffee table compartment and started packing a bowl.

I watched inkmaster while he packed it. I scowled at Rob as he sprinkled keef on top of the flower.

He handed it to me and I gave him a sideways look.