➴ B o n u s | iv

Elliot | Noelle

Elliot | Noelle

"Elliot where are you taking me, Jesus. Say something---"

"---Im giving up on you."

"Nows not the time to play, ok babe? Now tell me why the fuck am I blindfolded."

"This is so wrong , you always say now is not the time. Do you know how difficult it is to find a good reference?"

" I always provide you with so many reference."

"They are always Justin Bieber, because you keep saying what do you mean. . ."

"Ok you are distracting me now. I swear to God if this is a sheme against me, you can't get rid of me that easily."

"Why would I----"

"---I will come back as a ghost and haunt you and your future girlfriends."

"Babe, I can't even think of being with anyone who is not you."

"But if she is my twin, I once read that you have seven look alikes of you in the world."

"Yeah but nobody will have this cute dorky personality, right? You should know I fell in love with you even before I saw you, so looks don't matter to me."

"Damn Elliot, back at it again with those emotional lines."

"Alright now you need to focus at this moment."

"You are trying to give me surprise but I hate surprise."

"This surprise, I promise, you won't hate."

"Elliot. . ."

"yeah?"

"Are you going to tell me that you are pregnant?"

"Whay the f----"

"No, no, I understand. But I will only accept it if they are twins. Its like buy one get one free. I live for these deals."

"Buy one get one free only seems good when talking about Pizza Hut."

"Damn, those memories."

"Babe, concentrate here, we are just about there."

"Why are we not there yet, I have been walking for like 2 hours. Why did we left the car so early if the place was still so far?"

"No, I wanted to walk you to your surprise."

"I swear if this is a prank, I'm never gonna bear your children----Wow, thank God for finally removing that blindfold."

"Wait, why are we here?"

"....."

"Jesus, Elliot tell me, what is this place?"

"I don't know, it kinda sorta looks like a house, you know? With a roof---"

"Ofcource I know it's a house idiot , but whose house is it? And why are we here?"

"Noelle, baby I just walked you, blindfolded, to this place. Whose do you think it is?"

"....."

"...."

"Ours?"

"No shit sherlock."

"Oh my God Elliot? What in this world, couldn't you tell me earlier? I mean, how? The money? Where, what, when. . .?Why are you not speaking
anything?!"

"Are you happy?"

"Ofcource I am happy you idiot, We are at our house, our new home. We will live here, together. I love you so much, Oh God. Welp, here come the tears."

"You are happy, that's all that matters, don't worry about the rest."

"Well I will get the details later, lets go inside!"

"Sure."

"Elliot Carter?"

"Yeah?"

"please never change."

H

H

ey guys! I hope yall liked this bonus chapter. :) Also, I just posted another book, Its called 'No Harm done' Dont forget to check it out and add it in your libraries. Also, I have an instagram account for my poetry and prose. ( @ofaesthetichearts )  follow and show some love♥♥ I love you all so much. Thank youu.♥

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄