|two|

We had finally arrived in London, a few blocks away from the sex kingdom of the king himself. I tried to keep calm, act cool, but inside, I was falling to pieces just thinking about everything. I needed to see Emma. We needed to just talk. About everything. Seriously, how does a situation like this even happen in the first place. Exactly, it doesn't.

"Here we are, kids!" said the driver, who later I found out was named Chuck. Suits him, I think.

Harry steps out of the car first, keys in hand to unlock the door. He holds his hand out for me, "Come on, I'll show ya around!" I hesitantly return the gesture and leap out of the car, pretty damn eager to see this. He unlocks the door and all you can see is leather couches placed around a brick fireplace with a flat screen TV hanging on the wall in front of it. The place is covered in dark hardwood floors and marble counter tops. "Whattaya think?! Amazing or amazing." He chuckled, tossing his keys on the light wooden table beside the front entry door.

"Amazing, definitely. I can't believe you live here..." I was shocked. I hadn't even stepped inside yet, but peeking in the door, it was crazy. How could someone live like this? Here? No, that was too strange to me. All the house in my neighborhood were the exact same layout, from the outside in. They were nothing spectacular either. Very plain, very normal. Very American.

"You haven't even seen the best part." He led me inside to his bedroom and opened the door to a king size bed in the middle of the room, surrounded by a huge stereo system and pictures of him and the band from award shows, interviews and photo shoots, on the walls. I found a picture of him and Louis hugging and the caption read "Larry Stylinson in Action". I pointed to it and chuckled, "This one has got to be my favorite." I tease him a bit. Yeah, I listened to One Direction and I knew all the names and everything. I just never thought I'd be in this position like I am now. Not in a million years.

He blushed and covered it with his hand. "I was young and innocent okay." Laughter finally broke out between both of us.

"Oh, and you're not either of those anymore?" Let's be real, I was hardcore flirting with this kid with no intention of stopping. What else was I going to do? It's not like I'm not going to.. That would just be stupid of me.

"Well, I wouldn't say so..." He winked and smiled a slick grin as his lips formed around his words. Cheeky bastard.

'Alright Styles, right here, right now. Let's get it on.' Good thing it was only my head that said that, my mouth is too much of a scaredy cat.

"Sooo... When will I see my best friend? Or was this your plan all along? To kidnap me." I laughed and walked back into the main room, Harry following just me.

"They're all coming over now to eat dinner, actually. Looks like Zayn thought it would be a good idea and he ordered Chinese for the lot. Is that cool?" He replied, plopping down onto one of the few couches littering all around the big open living room.

Ah, I hadn't even thought of how hungry I was until he mentioned food! I mean, I was passed out for what seemed to me like nearly two days, seems reasonable.

"Sounds great." I said, trying to keep cool, always gotta keep cool.

About ten minutes later, the rest of One Direction had arrived, my best friend still alive and in two just behind them, thank god. I ran over and hugged her, never happier than to see her not dead. I introduced myself to all the boys, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. I turned to Emma and whispered "Chat. Now. Like really." I was eager to hear her details, and to share mine. "Hey, do you guys mind if we talk for a few minutes?"

The one and only Liam Payne responded, "Take your time, girls!" He said cheerfully, walking to the kitchen as he smiled. He looked like a lovely guy, maybe best friend material more than a love interest, but let's keep that a secret. Harry motioned us away to go talk in his room.