|four|

Harry and I had finished our meals quick then headed back to his flat just as the sun was fully risen up in the sky. It was already pushing 6:30 am by the time we left. We kind of lost track of time, but I guess that wasn't a crime.

We had talked even more once when we were at the diner and eating, just figuring out the weirdest facts about each other. There is already so much I know about this boy, not even knowing him for two days. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit eager to get to know him and the rest of the boys in the next three weeks, but definitely needed some girl time with Emma. I was in dire need of that.

"So what are you doing today?" Harry asked suddenly while beginning to walk down the dirty sidewalk, and interrupted my daydreaming, mid thought train, of course.

"Oh, I don't know. I need to talk with Emma though. Maybe go look around London a bit. Never been here before." I replied, shrugging slightly as I walked beside him, staring down at my feet.

"Let me know if you need me to show you around." He winked casually and chuckled at his own words.

I laughed and glanced at him, noticing how he observed me while we walked. He must have not been paying attention to anything else at this point. "Will do." I cracked a small grin before looking back down.

"You know Niall kind of has a thing for Emma, don't you?" He laughed at the subject as we continued up the stairs to his flat, entering his living room after a bit longer.

I sat on the couch in the spot near the end, kicking my shoes off as I crossed my legs before confusingly replying. "Uh... What do you mean? He's known her for like, a day?" I tilted my head a bit, looking at him as he sat down in the chair across the other side of the coffee table. It was like we switched exact spots from where we were earlier.

"That doesn't mean he can't have feelings for her, even if it is just lust..." He looked away whilst ruffling his fingers through his still messy curls, and awaited a response.

"I guess he did ask her if she was single... and she did blush at the question..." I thought about it once it was brought to my attention now. When we were playing the game, it was strange at the time, because none of us really knew each other, but Harry was right about the 'lust' thing. That could go for any boy liking any girl though. It was common sense.

"Harry, we should set them up." I grinned at the brilliant idea I had just considered, glancing at him across the table.

Harry stood up instantly from the chair he was sitting in comfortably, and smiled lightly, nodding his head. "There's a thought." He chuckled halfheartedly, obviously agreeing with me even if he didn't state those exact words.

"I'm sure she thinks he's cute too. He seems like her type from what I've seen.." I said quietly, shrugging my shoulders as I played with the hem of the sweatshirt I just happened to be still wearing. I didn't want to give him too much information about her 'type', mostly because I wasn't even one hundred percent positive myself.

Harry had started slowly pacing around the room, I could tell he was really thinking about the idea in depth. As if we really needed to do much convincing anyways.

"Or I have a better idea. If you go to lunch with Emma today, I will take Niall and the boys out and we will question him and get all the details, you do the same with her." He spoke, stopping his pacing to now look at me, nodding in agreement with himself.

That idea made me doubt my previous comment even more now..

"Don't you think we should actually bud out of it though? I mean, I guess if they really are interested, they would establish it themselves?" I said softly, almost in an unrecognizable mumbled. I know my best friend; I know she won't do anything unless it's voluntary, aka, won't go out with Niall unless she really wants to.