In Between (Jennxpenn, Sam, and, Kian)

Jenn's POV
I'm going to the O2L house to just hang out but something feels a little different this time. I get ready and do my hair then dress up. I put on a maroon crop top that is a little longer in the back than the front. Then I put on high waisted denim shorts with white converse. I do a quick check in the mirror, grab my keys, and head out the door.
------
I'm at the O2L house now and waiting for someone to open the door. I hear some footsteps and then the door swings open and I'm engulfed in a hug.

"Hey Jenn!" I soon realize it's Kian. Kian and I became really close this past year and he's like a brother to me now. We have a pretty good friendship. It's just a mystery how we got like that, something just clicked one day.

"Hey Kian!" I say to him as he invites me into the house. The rest of the O2L members, except trevor, come into the living room and hug me. (A/N trevor isn't in this fanfic sorry)

"What do you guys want to do?" Connor asks us.

"Wanna go to the mall, shop,and eat there too?" I ask and they nod in agreement.
------
We are at the mall and are just goofing around. We pulled some pranks on people and recorded them. It was hilarious! Jc and Connor almost got caught by the mall cops but hid in the little playground for kids. The little kids started screaming and the rest of us broke down laughing. A lot of people were staring at us but we didn't care. It was a surprise that we didn't get kicked out of the mall yet. So much for the shopping though... After all that fun we went to the food court and ate at Panera. I sat in between Sam and Kian on one side of the table, Ricky, Jc, and Connor sat on the other side. I saw that everyone was getting in conversations, even Kian so I started talking to Sam. Whenever I talked to Sam we always told cute jokes and sometimes he flirted with me. But he always flirted with every girl. Flirting runs through his veins. We started to laugh and I kept running out of breath, I even forgot what the joke was about but Sam just kept making faces and I couldn't stop giggling. In the corner of my eye I saw Kian staring at us. It puzzled me.

Kian's POV
I was talking to Jc and then I started to hear Jenn and Sam laughing. I glanced over and they looked like they couldn't breath. I don't know why, but I didn't like it. I didn't like that i wasn't the only person who could make her laugh like that. But it shouldn't matter, we're just friends. I don't like her in any other way... We all finished eating and decided to head back to the house.
------
The guys had to edit videos and so did I.

"I guess I should leave u guys to your videos and get home." Jenn says stepping towards the door. I didn't want her to go yet.

"No you should stay with me! You can help me finish my video!" I say grinning at her. She nods and goes to my room with me. She runs into my room and belly flops onto the bed. I chuckle and sit on my at my desk.

"You really need to change you're blanket, it smells like you." Jenn says to me grinning.

"Well it is my bed, not yours Little J." I say to her smiling back.

"Why do you even call me that? Now come over here and sit next to me. You can work on your video in comfort." Jenn says patting te spot next to her on the bed. And no this is not gonna get dirty, gosh, we're just friends. I walk over to her with my laptop.

"I don't know why I call you that. It just sounds cute. It's a mystery just like how our close friendship started."

"Now let me see what you've been working on," she says peeking over my shoulder to see the video like a little kid trying to look over the counter to grab cookies. It was cute.
-----
Jenn just snorted and it was so funny. I knew my video would make her laugh, that's why I wanted her to see it. I liked hearing her laugh. She covered her mouth surprised, then we both burst out laughing.

"You're such a dork," I say to her.

Sam's POV
I can hear Jenn and Kian laughing. I wish Jenn would've helped me edit my video, but I know her and Kian are like siblings so I know he won't steal my chance with her. Yeah, I want my chance with Jenn, I kinda like her.

A/N So this is the first chapter! A little boring, I know, but I'm going to make it more interesting. Expect drama by Ch.4 or Ch.6. Yeah I planned out some of the chapters. Anway, I hope you like it! Vote please.