Ch.3

Kian's POV
Wow. Sam really asked Jenn out. I shouldn't be surprised, he was bound to do it. I just don't know how I feel about it though. Sam's a flirt, he's always been one. When he's dating someone, the girl either crushes his heart, or he crushes theirs. And Jenn isn't one to crush someone's heart, but Sam is. If Sam hurts her, my friendship with him is going to get more worse than it's already gotten. Last night when she talked to me about Sam, I was really hoping she was going to say no.

Jenn's POV
After I told Sam I would go on a date with him, he stepped outside with me and closed the door.

"When do you think we should go out?" He asks me.

"Well isn't that for me to ask you? I mean you are the one that asked me out on the date." I say to him with a smirk.

"Yeah I know, I know. But I just want it to be a day where we can be with each other for as long as we want without someone finding out we're on a date. Unless you want everyone to know already." Sam said pulling me by the waist close to him.

"Okay, okay. Well Andrea is going to visit her family for the weekend and is leaving Friday night." I say laying my hands on his chest.

"And the guys are probably gonna hang out on Saturday together somewhere. If they ask me to come, I'll just say I'm not feeling well. So Saturday." He said.

"Then I guess it's a date," I said grinning, "So what are we going to do?"

"That's a secret you'll find out soon." Sam said smirking. The smirk started to fade and he looked into my eyes. I looked into his too. He started to lean in but I put my finger on his lips to stop him.

"No, no. You have to take me on that date first." I said smiling, he chuckled.
*~*~*~*
It was Saturday and I had no idea what to wear, so I called Sam. There were 3 rings until he picked up.

"Hey Jenn, what's up?" He said so happy I could practically feel him grinning through the phone.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know what kind of clothes I should wear." I said giggling afterward.

"Just stay in comfy clothes until I get there."

"But-" I said about to question him, but was interrupted when he abruptly hung up. Well I guess I'll just stay in what I'm wearing right now, an oversized sweatshirt and shorts.
*~*~*~*
2 hours later I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey there Jenny, I brought a picnic basket." Sam said lifting it up in front of my face.

"We're going on a picnic at seven-" I was interrupted.

"No we are staying here. In your apartment. We are going to watch movies, cuddle, and eat the food out of this picnic basket. And to be a little romantic I brought candles. We could turn the lights off and light them." He said quickly with a grin on his face.

"This is probably going to be one of the best dates I've ever been on." I said returning the grin. "You might just get that kiss." He chuckled.

Sam laid a blanket on the floor, and we sat down. He unpacked the basket while I picked a movie. I picked out 'The Heat' with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. I put in the movie and we started watching. At first we sat across from each other, then we moved next to each other on the floor and leaned against the sofa. He put his arm around me and we fed each other snacks. We were cracking up the whole time. His laugh was so cute, he was known for it. This date couldn't get any better.

Sam's POV
Jenn was in my arms. The candlelight shining through the dark lit up her face. She was so beautiful. I was going to try and kiss her. I placed my hand under her chin and turned her head so she faced me. I stared into her eyes and she stared at me back. I leaned in and luckily she didn't move away this time. I cupped her face with my hands and my lips touched her lips. They were so soft and we moved in synch. She pulled away after a few seconds and rested her forehead on mine.

"I never kiss a guy on the first date, I guess that makes you special," Jenn said to me biting her lip afterward. God, she looked sexy.

"And I've never planned a date like this before, but it seemed perfect to do with you. I guess that makes you special too." I said stroking her cheek with my thumb.

I went home soon after at about 11:05 and smiled the whole way back. When I got back to the O2l house none of the guys were back yet so I went straight up to my room. I changed into sweats and got in bed. I fell asleep to thoughts about Jenn. I've just got one problem, I don't know if she is just a fling or something that I can make last.

A/N I hoped you liked this chapter! Vote and comment what you think about this fanfic. I have two other stories, one of them is a Jcpenny and Jam fanfic, and the other is called 'The Bet'. Go check those out too if you want. I haven't publish anymore chapters on 'The Bet' because no one is reading it, but if people do start, I will start updating.