Ch.2

Jenn's POV
I woke up really early, so I decided to go to starbucks and get a drink. I penny boarded over there because it wasn't that far. When I got there a I ordered a zebra hot chocolate. I sat down at a table and waited for it. A few minutes later I got the hot chocolate and sat back down. I was looking at my phone, but next to me I heard shuffling in the chair. I looked up and saw Sam sitting next to me.

"Hey," he said smiling.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I say smiling back.

"I saw you through the window while I was walking and decided to come in." I just nodded at him.

(Long pause, in silence)

"You know Jenn you're pretty," he says to me. I blushed a little.

"You are such a flirt. You know that right?" I said tilting my head in his direction.

"It's true though," he said to me. I didn't know what to say. So I just stared at him then he said something that surprised me.

"Go on a date with me." He blurted. My eyes went wide.

"No Sam, stop flirting. This is a little too far." I said to him staring at my coffee.

"I'm not flirting anymore. I want to go on a date with you." He said genuinely.

"I-I don't know Sam. What if... What if something happens?" I said looking into his eyes.

"What's gonna happen? If something does then we go back to normal." Sam says putting his hands on mine.

"I-I'll think about it." I said to him sliding my hands out from under his, then I walk out of Starbucks and penny boarded home.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Once I got home I called Kian. He came over and I started talking to him.

"Hey kid," I said to him and brought him in for a hug.

"Hey Little J," he said back to me then chuckling. "Why'd you call me over here?"

"Um... Sam asked me out." I said walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"Wait. Sam asked you out? He was just flirting right?" He said looking surprised and sitting down with me.

"Nope. He legitimately wants to go on a date with me. But I don't know if I want to." I said looking at Kian.

"Why not?" Kian said not stating his opinion, just listening.

"Cuz all he is, is a flirt. We both know I'm just gonna be a fling. That it's probably not gonna last." I said to him looking down.

"Yeah he is, but he looks like he really likes you. Nobody knows what he is thinking or what's going to happen, but it doesn't mean you should turn him down. It doesn't mean you have to go on a date with him either." Kian said to me and lifting my head.

"Thanks." I said then I started laughing.

"Why the heck are you laughing?" Kian said chuckling afterward.

"Because this just got so damn serious," then I decided, "I think I will go on that date with him." I said smiling.

Sam's POV

I heard a knock on the door, so I went to open it up. Jenn was at the door.

"Yes. Yes I will go on a date with you, Mr. Pottorff." She said to me grinning. I grinned back.

A/N I hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment too because i like to interact with you guys.