Turnip head

The day after turnip head turned into turnip head. He was standing on the tallest hill in the waste lands Called feather hill. It's green and grassy in the waste.He stands there at the top, a scarecrow with the head of a turnip wearing a torn tuxedo, a pink bow tie and a top hat.

He is very troubled by the fact that he is a scarecrow. He can't move. He is stuck up there until he finds love. Having the sun rise behind him the sun set in front of him. He sits there for weeks with nobody around and only watching the sun go down. Day after day night after night he waits alone for someone. Anyone.

But who could ever fall in love with a scarecrow.

Every now and then he sees a totoro
Wandering the waste.

Some nights he watches the little star spirits fall to the ground and tiptoe across the land and burn out.

He sees all sorts of things like cats, wolfs, evil witches cackle as they fly away on brooms, picture frames, small trees... He has seen howls castle far in the distance many times.

He wishes he could join with him.

The next day passes with a drag. Until dawn. He sees a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walking down a hill and up feather hill. She looks at him.
"Why would there be a scarecrow at the top of feather hill and have no reason to scare? She says out loud.

"Maybe I could move him o my garden." She says.
She try's to pick him up but some kind of force is holding her back.

"That's strange."
She says backing away.
She gives him one last look and walks away from him down the hill.

That was the first time he saw a human being in two months.