The days

Crow was standing on the top of the hill
Wishing it was dusk already.

Time went slow but just like every day the day turned to dusk. He saw the girl coming. She has nothing with her but a sleeping bag.

She walks up the hill and sits. "Hi, I decided I want to sleep here tonight.
It could be dangerous but that's why I'm going to sleep behind your force field. It will be cramped but I'll be safe. I also brought this." She pulls out a slingshot and pebbles. "So today has been nice, I went to the flee market and bought some cool tapestries and jewelry.  It starts to get dark and she shoves herself behind the force field. It wasn't easy but she did it. She got in her sleeping bag and looked up at crow.
"You know, I feel safe with you for some reason, it's like you can hear me or you know what I'm saying."

She looks off and sees the stars come out. Then a star spirit falls an tiptoes across the ground. "Wow, that's so beautiful!" She says. More and more fall to the ground. They watch in aww.
She falls asleep to the sound of the breeze.  This night crow sleeps once more until dawn.

In the morning he realizes that e can move a finger. He wiggles it and if he could he could jump for joy.

This means that she loves him to a small degree!