WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN (Part1)

Omg my head is pound the shit out of me, this is why I dont drink. I lift my head of my pilliow  and look around and I realize Im in the Backyard, How did I get here.  I look around and I see A half naked Casey and Daroal, but I dont see Tyler nor Derek. I then realize Pilliows are not suppose to breath right, and I look down at my Pillow to see its Tyler and Why is he Half naked and why am I on top of him. I then feel A gush of wind and Shiver bringing my arms to wrap around myself to realize I am half naked, WTF. I get up and walk back in the house to the kitchen to get water. I go in and see Derek on the countertop naked, and I scream which cause him to Wake up. He groaned and roll off onto the Floor but falls back to sleep and I burst out laughing but stop When my head startes to Bang. I pour 5 glasses of water and walked to the bathroom for Tyenol and set two at each Glass. I took mine and relaxed for 10 mintues and Im suprised I didnt get sick. I feel myself getting better so I grabbed a pot and wodden spoon and smirk, Time for a Wake up call bitches. I walk to the backyard but stayed inbetween the door so I could be heard inside and outside the house. I bang the Pot with the spoon really loudly and I hear a bunch of groans and someone puking ewwww. I keep banging and everyone is awake and glare at me.

" Why the fuck would you do that Cat" Tyler said angerily getting up 

" Me, I have no idea what your talking about babe" I say sweetly and He growls and walks inside 

I hear " Fuck! Dude put on some clothes"

I bang again and Casey and Daraol Gets up finally  and Casey looks sick and They go in the kitchen.

They all take a glass and Taplet and Glare at me. The House phone rings and I anser it " Hello, The Pale Resident"
" Hi, This is secruity and I just wanted you to look out for a group of teenagers 2 girls and three boys in the area"

My eyes widen and I look at the Group " Okay Thanks for notifying me Bye" I say and Hnag up

" Who was it" Tyler said and groan and put his head on the counter 

" Security" I say 

" Okay.... For what Kitty cmon..." Tyler says annoyed 

" There umm.. looking for 5 people" I say quietly but They heard me 

" Cat can you stop making it so damn suspensefull, which 5 people" Casey says 

" Us" I say and all head turns to me 

" What did they say" Derek said

" I just said it, see thats why i wanted to tell you slowly for airheads like Derek" I say 

" Hahaha Your not funny" He says sacarsticly and roll his eyes 

" Shit What The fuck did we do" Daraol says

We all look at each other and I start to panick

What did we do!!!!

Anyone have any ideas on what they did