Content

I roll over and stretch my hands and I look outside to see its dark. I take a shower and get dress and go downstairs. I go in the dinning room and I see a whole table full of food and I gasp. I go into the kitchen and I see Tyler with an apron on mixing cake mix. I go to him and wrap my arms around his waist. He stops what he is doing and leans into me. 

" Hey there babe" He says

" Hey Ty" I whisper

" Do you um forgive me"He whispers

" Yes I forgive you, I love you a lot but I wont forget " I tell him and move away from him and lean on the counter behind us. Tyler turns around and leans on the counter infront of me. He crosses his arms and legs and just looks at me. I look at him from head to toe, how his jeans clings to his legs and how that White tee fits sung around his torso. I look at my outfit of a white t shirt and Black skirt with my fuzzy socks and I smile were matching. 

" What's so funny" He says and smiles slowly at me and he looks so cute

" You look so adorbs when you smile" I tell him and his smile wipes off his face and he scowls at me

" What the hell is adorbs " He says still scowling

" It means adorable silly" I tell him and he scowls even more

" I'm not adorable Kitty I'm sexy please say that" He says and I smile and shake my head no.

" Nope your adorbs" I tell him and he stalks to me and lifts me up on the counter and come between my legs.  He looks at me and kiss me hungerily and I cling to him. He moves my skirt up and he kisses my neck slowly. He pulls down my under wear and takes them off and sniffs it.

" Your so weird" I tell him and he just smiles and tucks it in his jeans pocket and pulls down his jeans and boxers and puts on a condom.

" How the hell did you get that" I tell him as he draws me closer to him

" Im always prepared with you because I always want to make love to you" He tells me and I smile

" But this wont be making love though" I ask and he smiles

" Nope this wont be" He says and he plunges into me and I scream out loud

**** 

After our Very Eventful Kitchen moment, Type finished baking the cake and we ate together. Tyler told me we were going to some club for 18 and older and that was something considering that fact that Im not 18.  He claim he was going to sneak me in and I just shrugged and put on some tight black jeans and kept on my White t and I put on my timberlands. I put on a nice coat and went downstairs to meet Tyler. I look at his outfit and I laugh because we match.

"Oh we got that power" I say and he laughs loudly

" Your such a dork" He says and we head out

We drive for like 30 mintues and stop infront of this club and park then head out. We go into the club and they don't even ask for I.D and I roll my eyes.

" You knew they didn't ask for I.D didn't you" I asked him

" Nah, Dad own this club" He says was we head to the bar and I smile

" Really Mark owns this" I say and he nods

I order a soda and Tyler order a beer and Im glad Tyler told me to leave my jacket in the car because its so hot in here. We sip our drinks and watch how the teens and young adults and even adults act wild. Never knew there were parties for Thanksgiving, and I watch as two girls come over to us, well to Tyler.

" Hi do you like want to dance" The red head says and I look at her amused

" You can dance with both of us" The blond says and I laugh out loud and they turn to scowl at me and Tyler just smiles

" Babe, you think I should dance with them" Tyler ask me and I shrug

" If you want" I tell him and they both look at us

" You go out with this Black girl" The red head ask and Tyler nods and smile then drags me in for a big kiss and when we pull away the girls are not standing there. I laugh and pull him to the dance floor and we dance. On some random times, Girls would come over to Tyler and grind on him and he doesn't pay them any mind and just pulls me closer to him. I turn around my back to his front.

" Your mine and I'm yours forever" He whispers in my ear as we danced and I turn around and kiss him.

" Yes baby forever " I whisper to him and he wraps his arms around me as we sway to the music