Callie

I stood up and followed him while Mulop climbed on my head. Me and Conner reached his parents at the same time.

"Mom? Dad? Why do you looked scared or nervous?" Conner asked while running his fingers in Briggan's fur. They looked at me strangely and the woman had tears in her eyes the father sighed.

"Conner, get your brothers and come sit. Callie will you take a seat please?" His voice cracked while saying mine and Conner's name. I nodded and sat down pulling Mulop into my lap and admired his beauty. He stated playing with my hands, when Conner and his brothers walked up. When everyone was settled the man started talking.

"Eleven years ago, your mother had a fourth child. A beautiful baby girl. After she was born, we all went to bed. During the night a person came into our house and took the little girl. We thought she was killed, but she's right here with us right now, listening to me talking." The man let out some tears while looking at me. Conner the woman and the two older brothers looked at me. In a choked voice I said,

"Your my family?" The woman and man nodded at me and I clamped my hands over my mouth and started crying happily. My family stood up and hugged me while Briggan licked my face and Mulop climbed up to my head again.

"I somewhat remember you. I was 1 at the time. Callie we need to get you to Greenhaven." Conner said while he stopped hugging me and wiping his tears away. I just nodded and hugged my family again and followed Conner to the stables. Before I swung up on the horse, Mulop tapped my back

"What Mulop?" He poked my back again before disappearing with a sharp sting to my back.

"Wow! That's cool!" Conner exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your animal tattoo. The head of Mulop is in between your shoulder blades while his tentacles are evenly spread out on your shoulders." he said.

"Wish I could see it. I can only see the tips of the tentacles." I replied sadly.

"It's okay. Lanori would love to draw it. Come. We need to be at the boat by tonight." I nodded and swung up onto my horse. We started across the land, making light conversation. We reached the port after a few hours and a girl and a boy were already there.

Conner smiled at the girl but gave the boy a curious glace before smiling again. We reached them and two older Greencloaks took our horses.

"Meilin!" Conner shouted before releasing Briggan and they both tackled her in a hug. She laughed and released Jhi. Jhi made a happy sound and started playing with Briggan. I smiled and watched them. They stood up smiling.

"What are you doing here? I thought your supposed to be patrolling Artica?" Conner asked going serious.

"I was patrolling when this one," She gave the boy by her side a nuggy. "caught my attention."

"Did he summon a Spirit Animal?" Conner asked. The boy nodded. Conner smiled at him.

"Conner this is Xan. He's my brother." Meilin said. Conner's face was priceless. I started laughing. "And who are you?" Meilin asked me, kinda mean. I stopped laughing and looked down before saying.

"I-I'm Callie, C-Conner's s-sister." I said. I looked up after hearing laughter. Meilin's and Conner's faces looked the same. I started laughing too. "T-Their f-f-faces!" I said with laughs. Xan nodded still laughing too much to speak. It's so freaking funny to us for some reason.