Tarnal

It's been a few hours since the girls got here. We've gotten to know each other. Before we fell asleep, we heard loud clashes of steel against steel. Riley groaned. "I'm so stupid!" She said. I looked at her quizzically. She held up her thigh. A bright flash of light flashed. A giant eagle was in front of us. "Haliwir. Please go and bring us up?" Riley asked. Haliwir squawked and flew. After a few minutes we all started moving.

"What the-" Callie exclaimed. We got to the top and saw a Gyrfalcon, a Crow and Haliwir bringing us up. Riley beamed at the three birds. Three people were standing there. Conner, Abeke, and Rollan. Once we got to the top they hooked us over. They cut off our ropes. Conner was hugging and crying with Callie, Riley was getting a nuggy from Rollan. Abeke hugged me tightly.

"I missed you." She murmured. I nodded. She pulled back and poked my tattoo. "So........ you summoned Carboa?" she asked while smiling. I nodded.

"Abeke! We need to go now! They have enforcement!" Yelled a boy with blazing red hair. A giant ape was behind him. My sister nodded. We ran towards a boat with people fighting around it. All the Greencloaks retreated as we got on deck.

Three kids ran at us. A boy and two girls. The girls tackled Riley and Callie in a hug. A Zhongese boy ran to Callie and hugged her. He started asking questions. She laughed and told him she was fine. Conner brought out two Greencloaks. and handed them to the two girls. A guy with a moose walked up. It was Olvan. I bowed before him.

He chuckled. "You don't have to do that. Your Tarnal, correct?" He said. I stood up straight and nodded. "May we see your Spirit Animal?"

"Yes." I replied. He held up a hand. Briggan, Uraza, Tellun, Ninani, Mulop, Gerathon, Suka, Jhi, Haliwir, Essix and Kovo all looked at me. A bright flash flipped across my eyes. I heard a low protective growl. I looked at Carboa's sleek pelt and ran my fingers through his mane. Carboa knelt to Tellun and curled up around my legs.

Olvan looked at Carboa and then smiled warmly at us. "Let's get some food inside us." We all smiled and followed someone led us to the dining area. There was a big table full of food. I sat down between my sister and the Zhongese boy that hugged Callie.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to see a Steriol girl with Gerathon around her neck. She handed me a shirt with her cheeks slightly pink. I smiled and thanked her and put on the white skin hugging shirt. I started eating.

OH MER GERSH!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER HAD!! After eating, Abeke led me to the sleeping quarters. I laid down in the hammock and sighed. It's been to long since I've rested on a bed. Carboa curled up beside me like a little sibling would. I scratched behind his ears. He purred and licked my face before we both fell asleep.

------------------------------------

I woke up and yawned, stretching. I stood up and Carboa went into passive. I chuckled slightly before going on deck. The other stood with each other laughing and having fun. I smiled and was about to walked away until Abeke shouted. "Hey Tarnal! Come meet everyone." I turned back around and walked up.

The one's I know by name stood off to the side. There were two Eurans, a Steriolan, an Amayan, and a Zhongese. The two Euran twins started.

"Hi! I'm Samantha and this is Tellun. Just warnin ya now, I'm a huge chatter box. I don't know why I am but-" The other Euran covered her mouth with his hand. He smiled at me.

"I'm Matthew. Samantha is my twin. I summoned Ninani. You can call me Matt and her, Sam." He replied while leading Sam away so she wouldn't talk my ear off. The Zhongese boy was next.

"I'm Xan. Suka is my partner." He said. He walked over to Callie and started telling jokes. The Amayan boy with fire red hair walked up.

"I'm Blaze. Kovo is my Spirit Animal and my name comes from the color of my hair." Next was the girl who gave me the shirt last night.

"I'm Kyja and this is Gerathon." she said shyly. I smiled at them and said hi back. The girls just smirked at Kyja and Callie before taking them bellow deck and locking the door. Blaze and Matt shook their heads.

"I will never understand how a girl's brain will work." Xan said. The rest of us nodded in agreement to that statement.

"Well, Tarnal do you want to become a Greencloak?" Olvan asked coming up behind us. I thought about it for a few minutes before saying with a large smile.

"I would love to."