Freinds visit

The next morning I had a serious crook in my neck.

I sat up and stretched as this dinosaur sound slipped from my lips my eyes widen as I hear Nash chuckle.

I felt my face turn pink.

"Shut up" I growl getting up.

He was on his bed shirtless and in blue shorts where I could see his boxer waistband.

He was staring at me.

"What?" I say laughing.

"Nothing" he smiles

He gets up and walks towards me. his bed hair was so hot!

He leans his lips close to mine and kisses me after a while he pulls away leaving me wanting more.

"Breakfast is downstairs I need to go call carter" he says licking his Lips.

"Okay" i say still wanting more of his lips.

He stands there for a second then walks away.

"Wait" I walk up to him spin him around and kiss him he smiles into the kiss like he was expecting it.

"Ok now go" I giggle.

"Okaaaaay" he says leaving.

I put on some shorts and a tank top the run downstairs where Justin was taking a call and Hayes was eating pancakes. I was about to join him when Justin calls me from the living room

"What?" I say sitting next to him.

"Scott on the phone"

I quickly snatch the phone

"OMIGOD HEY I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" I shout

"I miss you too dani!guess what tho!"

"Hm"

"Were coming to visit" he says happily,

"Are you fucking joking with me?" I growl.

He chuckles so does justin.

"Nope" he pops the 'p'

"AHHHH WHEN WHY OH MY GOD I HAVE TO TELL NASH LUV YOU BYE" I shout the hang up.

I run upstairs and into the game room where Nash is sitting in the couch watching vines.

"NAH!"

He looks at me strange.

"Damn I mean NASH!" I refresh.

He laughs hard "what"

I run over and snatch the phone out of his hands and stand in front of him.

"RYAN,SCOTT AND BLAKE ARE VISITING!" I scream

"I know" he says

"HOW ARE YOU SO CALM"

"I don't know maybe it's because I don't even know them as well as you do..."

"Good point" I say biting my lip.

He smirks "i can't wait to meet them" he says then suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me down to his lips and lays a perfect kiss on my lips.

I break the kiss and smile at him "good" then I walk out tossing him his phone.

I grab my phone and go to Nash and I's room. I did on the bed and call up Scott again after we clarify my excitement I talk about Nash and i.

"So your dating Nash grier" he says exited but sounding calm, witch it typical Scott. he's good at being calm. I love em for that too.

"Yeah" I say putting my feet up in the air while laying down with the phone to my ear.

"Penis" he says

"What" I giggle

"Have you seen his?" he asks radomly.

"No.." I say dropping my feet.

"That sucks, haha that's funny"

"What Is"

"I'm talking about peinises then I say 'that sucks' get it"

"Oh scotty I miss you" I say my eyes watering as my voice cracks.

He was quiet for awhile.

"Me too"

The doorbell rings "ugh someone's here ill call you later love you"

"Love you more"

Then I hang up.

I run downstairs and Olmsted shit all over the floor.

"SCOTT, RYAN, BLAKE!" I scream running to the door Scott pulling me into a bear hug the others joining I cry into their arms.

My best friends

Everyone needs them.