Staying with "him"

It's been two days. it's Monday now. I haven't seen my friends. My mom hasn't let me out of the house.

"Please me see them!" I beg her from. On the other side of the kitchen counter.

"No! I'm on the phone with you brother! so shut up!" she shouts.

I roll my eyes and sit at the barstool. and listen to her phone call.

"Justin you sure you want to come down here just to bring her to your friends house who lives only twelve miles away?" she asks.

"Yes i know you want to see your sister" she sighs

"Fine. fine. okay. yes. see you tonight." she mumbles then hangs up.

"Pack your shit." she says

"He's coming friday not today. dumb ass" I whisper the last part so she doesn't hear.

"He's coming tonight because he m-missed your ugly ass." she says clicking away with her high heels.

Once she's gone somewhere in the house. "YES!" I shout.

Then I remember. I won't be able to see my friends as often. I look at the time. It's 4:59 pm

I tiptoe out the door and run down to Scott's house. I only had a little time and I chose Scott he was the closest to me. As in friends close and house close.

I walk inside his house without knocking. and go into his bedroom.

"Hey scott!" I shout

He looks up from his bed where he was sitting and on his mackbook. he pops up and comes up to me.

"dani! where have you been are you hurt, are you safe, why are you here!" he asks quickly looking around for bruises on me.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he stands up straight to look at me.

"Scott" I gulp. I didn't want to tell him I was leaving. but I couldn't stay, an I know e would understand that better then the others can. "Justin is taking me to one of his friends place."

I say lowly.

"Oh cool how far." he says with a smile.

i look away "about twelve miles away" I whisper.

He backs away.

"Wow....im guessing you can't visit much." he says lowly also.

I shake my head " I can't stay here. Scott you know what happens when my step dad gets home for the summer." I mumble.

"I know but I'm going to miss you dani" he says shakily.

I pull him in for a hug. "just call me" I say "and tell the boys for me, I can't Blake will be PIST and Ryan will be even worse." I say burring my head in his neck.

"Okay" he says kid voice cracking

"Bye" I let go and walk out, I couldn't stay there any longer or I will change my mind. I can't stay here. not this time.

I went home and ran upstairs and closed my door and started packing. I got my phone and I had a vine update.

"Gained follower

Nash Grier" I read out loud.

"Omigod."

I snapshot it like 200000000 times then post it on Instagram and say:

dreams coming.True! tonight I'm leaving mother crays house tonight! @NashGreir

I tagged him even though he gets tagged like all the time I decided to give it a chance.