Why are you counting

I woke up with an kink in my neck. I sat up in my bed rubbing my neck. then the whole event last night
flashed up in my head it was all a blur but at the same time clear as fuck.

I dart my head to Nash's side of the room. he was still asleep his back was facing me, but I could see his shoulders moving in a slow breathing pace. yup asleep. I grabbed my phone off my dock, I plugged my earplugs in my phone and put on Marina And The Diamonds Primadonna.

I sang along as I went to the bathroom.

"Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for me? Would you get down on your knees for me? pop that pretty question right now baby!" I sang into my reflection in the mirror as I took my hair down and put it in a side braid.

I made faces to myself in the mirror. I applied black pencil eyeliner on my top eye lid.

I brush my teeth then I put on my pink baby lips gloss and then went back to nash's room.

I grabbed some black shorts and a peachy pink crop top that had diamonds on it. I grabbed my black keds and went to the bathroom and changed. I took out my earplugs and put my phone back and sat on my bed and got on my laptop.

"Morning.." nash's tired voice says from across the room.

I looked up at him sitting up in bed scratching his head where his messy bed head hair laid, he was shirtless but had on gray sweatpants and blue plaid underwear that you could see the waistband of.

He slid out of bed and stretched.

"Morning" I say with a slight smile.

He looks at me squinting then a smile forms on his face. I wish I could have him.

"I just got up like thirty minutes ago" I say trying to start a conversation.

He scoffs.

"What?" I say

He looks away "nothing" he grunts.

He approaches me. I swallow hard.

He closes my laptop and puts it next to me he leans over me. the more he came closer the more I went back. until I was laying down and he was hovering over me. Like he was going to do push ups over me.

Our lips centimeters apart.

"I wonder what's in that pretty little head of yours." he says tilting his head.

I smile slightly and he leans in,

"Yo" Justin's voice says from the doorway.

Nash gets off me not too rushed and I sit up.

"Yo?" I say back

"Yeah?" Nash says scratching his neck.

"Me and Hayes are going to go to Main Street buy some sweet shit want to come?" he says smiling at what he just saw.

Nash looks at me then back to Justin. "where's Skylnn and my mom?" he says.

"Out" Justin shrugs.

"Ill come" Nash says looking at me.

"Count me in" I say jumping up.

Justin walks away and adds "if you both stayed I would have some dirty pictures in my head." he grunts.

Nash puts on a black Magcon sweater and black vans.

I made sure I wasn't drooling when he combed his hair. I got up and left the room going to Justin's. he Was sitting in a bean bag chair texting.

"You saw nothing" I start.

He looks up "you make it obvious you two like each other" he says smiling evily

"Really" I say licking my lips.

"Yea! girl you totally want the D!" he says in a girly voice.

"Screw you" I scoff.

"Do you like him?" Justin says going serious.

"Yes" I mumble.

"Then ask him out." He shrugs, standing up shoving his phone in his Pocket and going towards the door.

"What no! that's the guys job" I complain.

"Not always" he says leaving the room.

I hate when Justin gets wise old man on me. He's not the ripest apple on the tree if you know what I mean so it doesn't fit his 'stupid smart ass' image. but he's always right.

I follow him out to the car me and Hayes sit in the back of the car and Justin and Nash in front Justin driving.

Justin cruises down the road.

"Let's go to the movies" Justin says pulling into the movies.

"Let's watch paranormal activity the marked ones" Hayes. Adds.

Nash shrugs.

"Sounds cool" I say as the car parks and we file out. there was a paparazzi truck waiting.

"JUSTIN! NASH! ARE YOU SPENDING THE SUMMER TOGETHER?!" The paps ask.

Nash chuckles and Justin swears under his breath.

They flood us and Justin keeps Hayes close and Nash grabs my hand. I didn't mind

At all.

:)

I let him guide me inside and the workers and security there made sure the paps didn't get in.

We got out tickets and went to get our seats in the theater room at the very top.
As the previews ran Nash spoke up.

"I'm going to go get soda" he says getting up.

We nod as he leaves, I look over to Justin next to me.

"Go with him stupid he was practically begging for it" he growls.

"Fine fine" I snap getting up and going out I reached the main area spotting Nash holding a soda talking to a girl with a dark red hair dye. she had a tight short skirt on and a neon pink tube top.

My blood boiled every time she giggled, i scoff then turn around to go back i go into the hallway and waited a minute later he comes towards me and stands in front of me.

"I got you a drink" he says handing me one of the two drinks in his hand.

"Don't pretend what just happened didn't happen" I mumble as I grab the drink.

"I'm not" he says putting a hand on my hip. "Someone's jelly"

"Jelly?" I say giggling.

Right then I noticed something when that other girl giggled Nash didn't smile.

He always smiles with me, our eyes meet

He leans in

I put a hand on his chest.

"You have kissed me like three times" I say.

He laughs

"What's funny?" I snap.

"Why are you counting? stop" he says.

"Why?!"

"Because couples don't count how many kisses they have" he says raising a brow.

Couple does this mean...

"Were dating" I say confused.

"I don't just kiss a girl for no reason" he says rolling his eyes.

"Good" I breath out as I pull our lips together.

After we went back into the movies and watched the movie.

I didn't really focus. I was too busy repeating his words in my head.

'Why are you counting'