25 - Silent Treatment

I woke up after dreaming about me and Kyle.

I walked downstairs and started talking to my mum.

My dad came down and we had a long conversation.

After about 10 minutes of talking he brought something to my attention.

"You can't shut up for 5 minutes" said my dad.

"I can and I will" I replied.

"But you have to pay me for every hour I'm quiet, lets say a pound an hour" my dad agreed so I began a timer on my phone and stayed quiet.

I need my mum to pass me something and I nearly asked her but instead I got up and grabbed it myself.

I left the table to call Kyle however realised i can't speak so I text him instead.

I told him to come over as soon as he was ready.

-----

It was half an hour after I sent the text when the doorbell rang.

I answered it and waved at Kyle.

He waved back with confusion written on his face.

He hugged me and whilst pulling away gave me a peck on the cheek.

He entered the house and my dad told him about my silence thing.

Kyle looked sad when he heard this but i ignored it and smiled at him.

Kyle told me we were going to the cinema since it was a quiet activity that we could do together.

When we arrived I pointed to a poster showing Despicable Me 2.

"Do you wanna see that" Kyle asked me.

I nodded my head and we walked inside.

After we'd bought the tickets we went to buy food.

I pointed to the Tango Ice Blast so Kyle bought us both a medium one each. He also got a bag of skittles for us to share.

We got our tickets checked then chose our seats.

Kyle picked the ones at the back so he could kiss me without anyone disturbing us.

-----

After the film Kyle asked if I enjoyed it and I nodded me head.

We went out for dinner and I got Kyle to order me fish and chips from Frankie and Bennies.

We drove home after our meal and Kyle said I was doing well but I wanted to do a lot better than well.

-----

A week later I was still being quiet. Everyone was really sick now, Kyle was especially because he moaned about not being able to hear my voice.

Of course since we'd all finished school now, we were all gathered at the park. We being - Me, Kyle, Emily, Louise, Madison, Joey and Brandon.

If you want my opinion, Kyle and I were the only ones talking to each other.

Maddison was sat on her phone, Brandon and Emily were just sat. Joey and Louise hasn't worked things out yet so they were ignoring each other.

"If you don't talk to me.. Then.... You can't have any chocolate." Kyle tried blackmailing me. But I just shook my head coz I'm not really a big chocolate lover.

"Then ... I won't take you out for a whole month."

Again, I shook my head.

"If you don't speak right now, I won't kiss you for the rest of the year. And it's only August so you have a long wait." This time, I think Kyle had won.

"That's unfair! I like your kisses." I said.

Realising that I just used my voice, after a whole week, I covered my mouth.

"Crap!" I mumbled.

"Yes!! I did it! I got her to talk! Woohoo. I love you Lottie!" Kyle said, jumping around in a circle. He looked like a retard, but to me it was just adorable.