21 - Meet The Family

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS A LITTLE BIT OF RUDE CONTENT IN BUT NOT MUCH SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

--Brandon's P.O.V.--

Everyone else went home. So now it was just me, Emily, her mum and dad as well as Kyle and Lottie since they'd be staying at my house too.

"Are you sure this will be ok?" Mrs Deyes asked for the 27th time.

"I'm positive." I replied.

Emily and I were sat in the back of my car. Her dad was driving and her mum was in the front.

I looked down at Emily, who was asleep with her head on my lap.

Lottie and Kyle were behind us in Kyle's car.

Soon enough, we were parked outside my house, climbing out of the car. I lifted Emily into my arms and carried her bridal style into the house.

"Woah, Brandon this place is MAHOOSIVE!" Lottie said. "It's a mansion. I'll have to marry you someday just to get your house or Kyle you need to buy one this big."

"I don't think so. He's mine!" Emily mumbled, waking from her sleep.

"Hello beautiful." I said.

"Hi Brandom." She replied, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Put me down please."

Carefully, i placed her on her feet, making sure to steady her incase she fell.

"Thanks for doing this again." Mr Deyes spoke.

"I'd do anything for Emily... I love her." I replied.

"I love you too." Emily whispered, her face still buried in my chest.

"Lets all get some sleep." Lottie yawned.

"We definitely need it." Mrs Deyes agreed.

"Want me to carry you?" I asked Emily, right as Charlotte jumped onto Kyle's back.

"I'm okay. I'll walk, thanks though."

I showed Emily's parents to their room, before taking Emily to the room we'd be sharing together.

Kyle knew exactly where he was going since he'd slept here many times before.

Once I opened the door Emily pounced on the bed.

"I don't want to sleep." She spoke.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know." She said, looking though one of my drawers for a T-shirt.

Whipping out a small silver packet, she then said, "We could put one of these to good use."

I smirked, walking over to her. Taking the condom, I threw it on the bed before removing the cute dress she was wearing.

Emily walked over to the bed, climbing across it.

"I've never actually done this before." She admitted, as I whipped my v-neck from my torso.

"Me either." I replied truthfully.

Now in nothing but my boxers, I grabbed the silver packet and put it on the bedside table.

--Emily's P.O.V.--

I knew what Brandon needed.

I pulled him into a great kiss, letting my hands roam his body, brushing my fingers against his crotch area.

He quietly moaned. I loved the reaction i got every time we kissed.

"Emily.." He moaned.

I felt him grow hard under my touch, causing me to smirk.