5 - Brandon's Birthday

--Emily's POV--

(February 7th, 2013)

I was sat at the front of the bus next to Charley; it becoming a regular thing for me to sit beside her.

We were on our way to school.

Brandon and Kyle were sat opposite us.

"It's Brandon's birthday today." Charley told me.

"Hey, Brandon, is it your birthday today?" I asked him, not believing charley. He nodded.

"OMG that's so freaky! It's my dad's birthday today too."

He flashed me a quick smile before turning back to his conversation with Kyle.

I'm surprised he wasn't with Lottie today as he normally was.

-----

It was already second lesson; Art.

Art was one of my favourite lessons because I was really artistic and I could actually do most things we had to.

The bell rang and I walked out of the classroom with my blazer and jumper sleeves rolled up, paint lines drawn on my face and my hands covered in dry paint.

I quickly rushed over to the nearest toilets and started washing the paint off, since it was break time.

"Hey." Someone said, making me jump as I ran my hands under the cold taps.

"Oh, hey Brandon." I replied, looking up to catch his eye contact.

"Need help with that paint on your face?" He asked.

"Ermm yeah, thanks." I replied.

He took a paper towel, wetting it before dabbing it on my cheek, keeping my head positioned with his other hand.

I was still rinsing my hands when he had finished so instead of drying them, I wiped them on his face.

I giggled when he looked at me.

I wiped it on his hair to dry them a little more.

Right at that moment, the bell rang.

"Saved by the bell." Brandon muttered to me.

"See ya." I called, walking out to my Geography class.

"Hey, Ems." I was greeted by a few of my class mates.

"Hey guys." I said as we were let into the classroom.

I quickly took to my seat and opened my work book, writing down the date, title and learning objectives like usual.

-----

The bell rang signalling the end of the day.

Everyone grabbed their bags and books ect. legging it for the door.

Maths was the most boring lesson ever.

Especially after having drama because you can't concentrate thanks to the heat.

"Hey Lottie can I sit here." I said, motioning to sit on the seat next to hers on the bus.

"I'm saving this seat for Kyle, sorry." She said.

"Hey." Louise said, jumping on the seat in front of me.

"Hey Lou." I said.

"Okay girlfriend, move so I can sit against the window." I heard Kyle say.

--Charlotte's POV--

I quickly moved and sat on the seat next to Emily whilst waiting for Kyle to sit down.

Brandon would be here any minute so I couldn't sit next to him.

Soon enough, the bus began to move.

"Where's Brandon?" Ems asked me.

"I don't know... " I replied. "Kyle where's Brandon?"

"Wet n wild for his birthday." Kyle replied.

Sara, who was sat behind us whispered something into Kyle's ear, which made him laugh.

"Wet n wild, aka Emily's pants." He corrected himself.

I burst out laughing.

I guess this is what Sara told him since she was looking pretty proud.

"What? I heard my name!" Emily said.

"Brandon is at wet n wild, aka your pants." Kyle said as I settled myself in the seat next to him, still laughing.

I kissed him lightly but he deepens the kiss.

Kyle whispers something in my ear but I don't hear properly so I decide that I will ask him tomorrow.

"Get a room." Sara jokes.

--Louise's POV--

As we got off the bus, Emily kept muttering things like "I'm scarred for life" and "ew, who would have sex with Brandon?" And other stuff like that.

I just laughed at her expression. I could just tell that nobody would let this one go!!

-----

This amazing chapter was written by @forever_young1253.