stay,

✿

sooyoung was seated on her desk inside her room with textbooks and multiple documents laid out on the wooden furniture and the glass window built right in front of her, allowing dim light from the cloudy sky to enter.

her eyes skimmed along the assembled words printed on the white sheets. but then, she paused and glanced up through the transparent glass.

snowflakes smoothly danced their way down to the earth, pulled by the planet's great force of gravity. winter season was still around and sooyoung couldn't wait for it to cease.

sighing, she looks back to the contents on her desk. her hazel brown eyes lands on an accustomed picture frame situated on the top corner of the modern parallel escritoire.

sooyoung extends her arm to pick it up so she could take a better look at it.

in the photograph, a pair were poised close to each other, wide bright smiles engulfing their faces. they looked absolutely adorable with the various types of blooming flowers in different hues colouring their background.

they looked extremely beautiful. perfect, like a piece of masterpiece. yes, certainly a respected work of art.

sooyoung lightly brushes her thumb onto the portrait, the corners of her pink tinted lips tugging up into a smile as she gazes at the beautiful man beside the petite her in the single depiction.

"please wait a little a bit more, i'll be reunited with you soon...my dear."

she whispers ever so softly, her eyes in wonder as she gazed back up to the livid sky.

✿