please

✿

there she was, thrilled and ecstatic as she peered out of the train windows.

winter had ended.

spring had come.

and she'll see him soon.

once the lasts of the snowflakes disappeared from the ground, sooyoung promptly packed her belongings and proceeded to the trains which were headed to where he was.

"arrived at deagu station."

the long transport vehicle halted into a smooth stop. swiftly rising from her seat, sooyoung scampered out of the train, her possessions in her hands. the eager damsel immediately grabbed a taxi and in a matter of minutes, she finally arrived to her actual destination.

blooming sakura trees painted the picturesque landscape with charming pastel pink shades. the surrounding was deserted, no hint of human presence besides sooyoung was present.

 the surrounding was deserted, no hint of human presence besides sooyoung was present

she silently paced forward, her eyes wandering around in search of her loveable beau. every spring for the past four years since they met for the first time, they would meet here and spend the season together. but unfortunately, once the favorable season passes, sooyoung is obligated to leave and return home.

"looking for me?"

for a moment, sooyoung stopped breathing. the voice sent chills down her spine, it was so overwhelming and pleasing to the ear. oh, how much she missed hearing that addicting soft deep voice.

sooyoung hastily spins around only to meet those bewitching hazel brown eyes of his. she beams in delight as she throws her arms around his neck and buries her face on his shoulder.

vanilla, sooyoung mentally whispered, his sweet fragrance entering her nostrils. she snuggles her face closer to him and tightens her embrace around him, her eyes closed shut. his warmth radiated throughout sooyoung's whole body, cuddling her with comfort and affection.

"i missed you...taehyung."

-

-

a/n: i spy with my little eye, foreshadowing hint ya'll