2%

I followed David up the elevator and into his apartment. I've got to admit this place is pretty fancy.

As we walked in we were greeted by Dom and Alex. I know I probably shouldn't be thinking like this about Davids friends but Alex is really cute. I smile at the as they say hello to me and continue on with what they were doing.

David shows me to my room and I shut the door and start putting all of my clothes in the dresser and closet and then plug my phone and charger into the outlet by my new nightstand.

I unpack my MacBook and set it up on the plain white desk that was set up by the medium sized window, in the corner of my room.

After getting my room all situated I get ready for bed, considering it's nighttime in California.

I brush my teeth and wash my face in the bathroom and brush my long brown hair and put it in a messy bun. I walk back into my bedroom and change into a pair of Nike pros and an old cheer competition t-shirt.

I walked into the living room to say goodnight to David and everyone before they went to sleep and then hopped in my warm, cozy bed and after about five minutes I was out like a light.

*morning time*
I slowly blinked my eyes open and yawned as I stretched my arms. I took the covers off of my body and walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth and hair. I left my naturally wavy hair down and walked into the kitchen.

The only person awake was Alex. I slowly walked over to the bar and sat down.

"Morning, Layla" Alex said smiling.

"good morning" I smiled, tiredly.

"Want anything for breakfast? I haven't ate yet and I was think about just driving to mcdonalds" he laughed.

"Sure, just let me go change real quick" I smiled.

"Okay" he laughed and I walked to my room to change:

After quickly changing I grabbed my phone and a pair of sunglasses and walked with Alex to his car

"Hey let's take a cringey selfie with our glasses on" I suggested and he agreed laughing. I snapped the picture and posted it on my Snapchat with the caption,

"McDonald's run w/ Alex😎"

"What's your Snapchat? I wanna add you since we are roomies" Alex laughed noticing that I took the picture on Snapchat.

"It's laylaxmarie" I replied smiling. Alex is genuinely a great guy, I don't have feelings for him but he's a great friend so far.

"Sick!" He said as he added me. We continued driving to McDonalds as we jammed out to some music on the radio.

When we parked we quickly went into the fast food restaurant and order our food to go. We ordered stuff for David and Dom too.

Once they gave us our food we got back in the car and jammed some more until we got to the apartment complex.

I hopped out of the car and as we were walking to the elevator I notice alex was recording on Snapchat.

"Layla and I just got like $70 worth of McDonalds" he laughed and then pointed the camera at me as I was holding two bags of food, I laughed and continued walking.

When we got to the door we walked in and I yelled, "honey, I'm home!" And David and Dom walked into the kitchen by the front door.

"You guys got food?" David asked vlogging, as always. We nodded smiling.

"Sick!" Dom yelled as we started handing out the food. We ordered a little too much but luckily davids two friends Zane and Heath were two minutes away so we saved the rest for them.

*two minutes later*

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram and liking posts that fans posted about me or the guys when two people walked into the apartment laughing loudly. I smiled and walked over to them.

"Woah! Who's girl is this?" I'm guessing Zane asked. I laughed.

"I'm davids little sister, Layla. Nice to meet you" I smiled putting my hand out to shake theirs.

Zane took me by surprise and gave me a huge hug.

"Welcome to the family babyyy" Heath yelled and hugged me also. I just laughed and walked back to the couch.

California is way better than I expected, davids friends are so nice. I thought they were going to hate me and not want me here.

Wassupp guysss(and girls😂)

So I'm starting to like this book.

Comment what you think and let me know if I should change anything about it:)

Love ya💓

Oh and I'm gonna start shouting people out at the end of each chapter so if you comment and vote the most I will should you put. Or if you are just following me I will shout out a random follower

I'm also going to start putting a picture of the boys in the media just for fun😂

Have a nice day/night❤️