5%

This is how I imagine Layla btw^^^^
She's being played by Maggie Lindemann

*one week later* (a/n: sorry for the time skip:/)

Alex's p.o.v

I have to admit, ever since Layla started living with us I've had a "crush" on her. But when I first met her I just thought she was pretty. Now, I know a lot about her. Two nights ago we spent the whole day learning every single little fact about each other.

I really want to ask her out but I don't want to mess everything up by going too fast. I'll wait a month and then I'll ask David if I can ask her to be my girlfriend.

Layla's p.o.v

Today we are going to the beach with the vlog squad. I'm so excited and I need a tan, badly.

After putting on my swim suit:

I braided my hair and slipped on a beach cover up and slid my sandals on and then waited for the boys by the door

As I was waiting I was scrolling through my Instagram feed, liking picture and videos I was tagged in.

I followed as many fan accounts as I could because the guys never pay attention to their fan accounts.

After ten minutes of searching through my social media the guys were ready.

"Okay so we are about to go meet everyone at the beach!" David explained to his camera and then shut it off and put it away.

We walked down the stairs and to the parking garage to Davids car and I got in the back while Alex sat in the front.

Dom was not in California this week so that's why he isn't here btw.

As we drove I looked around at the beautiful LA scenery. I love living here to be honest. I have the best friends ever and I couldn't be happier.

I was lost in my thoughts when I noticed Alex staring at me. I then heard David say,

"Hey Alex, take a picture, it lasts longer" and then he laughed vlogging Alex. Alex blushed a little and then looked away. I shrugged it off as we pulled into the beach parking lot.

I hopped out and followed David and Alex to where everybody was.

"BABYYY" Zane yelled tackling me with a hug. I laughed and hugged him back.

"Heathhhh. I haven't seen you in two whole days!" I whined playfully hugging him.

"I missed you girlfrienddd" heath laughed.

"Layla!!" Kristen yelled running towards me and hugging me tightly

"We need to have a girls night soon, I'm getting sick of these guys" she laughed letting go of the hug. After she said that Scotty came up to her and said,