4%

I woke up to a flash in my face.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw David vlogging and Zane taking a picture of Alex and I. I don't get what's so funny, we are just friends. Friends can sleep in the same room, right?

"what the fuck?" I heard alex say in his morning voice.

I yawned and stretched my arms getting out of the bed.

"Why did you guys take a picture of us and why was David vlogging us?" I asked kinda angry.

"You guys looked so cuteee" Heath said and I laughed.

"Okay? David can we go so I can change out of these clothes?" I asked my brother.

"Yeah, lets gooo" he said and I laughed at his energy.

David, Alex, and I got in the car and drove to the apartment. When we walked in I said hi to Dom and then walked to my room to grab clothes:

 When we walked in I said hi to Dom and then walked to my room to grab clothes:

And then I took a shower and let my long hair air dry. After getting ready I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I noticed davids fans were posting the picture of Alex and I and they were saying we were "cute" together.

I commented on a couple posts clarifying that Alex and I are just friends and then I shut my phone off.

David walked in and sat next to me.

"Hey Layla, can you help me with a thumbnail for my next vlog?" He asked laughing.

"Sure? What do i need to do?" I asked.

"Could you maybe kiss Toddy?" He asked laughing as Todd walked into the room.

"Oh my god" I sighed face palming.

"Whatever" I added and walked over to Todd and kissed him quickly as David recorded it.

"Thanks for the thumbnail guys" David laughed and stopped recording.

"What are we doing today?" Alex asked walking into where we were sitting in the living room.

"I don't know, want to walk around Hollywood Blvd?" David asked.

"Yesss!!" I yelled.

"Yesss!!" Alex mocked me, David started recording.

"Really alex, why are you mocking me?" I asked taking a step closer to him.

"Because you're annoying" he yelled, I knew he was acting because I was too.

"Oh! I'm annoying? Have you seen your self? You're more annoying than big Nik!" I yelled walking away and slamming my bedroom door.

"Big Nik? Yeah fucking right!" I heard Alex yell and then I heard a table smash and David laughing really loudly so I walked back out of my room.

David had stopped recording when he said,

"Aunna, you're actually really good at acting. You should start going to improv class with us" David smiled.

"Sounds fun" I laughed and got a glass of water from the kitchen.

Heyyyy!

Sorry this chapter is so short:/

I promise the next chapters won't be this short.

I can't wait for Alex and Layla to actually get somewhere in their upcoming relationship 🙄😂

Comment suggestions and ideas you have belowwww