3%

*the next day*

So David said that today we are going over to heath and zanes house to meet Scotty and Toddy. I've only seen pictures of them. They seem kind.

David, Alex, and I got in davids car and drove to Heath and Zanes. When we got there I walked with them to the front door as David knocked.

"Layla babyyyy" Zane said hugging me tightly. Him and I became really close as in best friends close. I don't and never will like him as anything more than a friend. He is really funny and kind but not my type. He's the perfect best friend.

"Heyy babeeee" I squealed as we hugged. I started bursting out laughing as David and Alex then said hi and walked in.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked smiling.

"We could have a pool party?" Heath suggested and we all agreed. David took alex and i back to the apartment to grab a bathing suit. I changed into my bathing suit:

 And put a pair of shorts and a tshirt over it and slipped my sandals on

And put a pair of shorts and a tshirt over it and slipped my sandals on. When we were all ready we walked to the car and drove back.

"I'm glad you're fitting in so well with us" david said smiling at me.

"So am I. I love all of your friends. They are so nice and funny" I laughed. David started vlogging

"But I'm your favorite, right?" Alex asked.

"Alex, you're nobody's favorite." David joked.

"I was talking to Layla, David. That was very rude of you to interrupt our conversation with you're unnecessary comments" Alex scolded David. I knew he was acting. All of Davids friends are actors so I'm used to it.

"Yeah David, and yes Alex you're my favorite" I said sounding serious.

"Wow, my own sister won't even back me up." David scoffed and turned the camera off. As soon as he stopped recording we all burst into a fit of laughter until we arrived at Zane and Heaths.

I walked into their house and sat on the couch. I scrolled through twitter as the guys talked about the party .

"Layla" David said I looked up smiling.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"This is Scotty, Toddy, and Kristen. They are my other friends" he said smiling.

"Nice to meet you" I said standing and shaking their hands. They said 'nice to meet you too' back smiling as we all started to set up for the party.

*two hours later*
Once we were finished setting up we all got in the pool. David and Todd were vlogging

Todd walked over to me and put the camera towards me.

"This is davids sister, Layla. She's really cool and fits in perfectly." He laughed and I made a silly face at the camera and he laughed walking over to Scott.

After a few hours everyone was drunk except me and Alex. I guess we are staying the night here.

I noticed Alex sitting by himself on the couch. He looked really tired. I walked inside and sat down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm exhausted" I yawned and closed my eyes.

"I hate alcohol" I explained.

"So do I, wanna go lay down in one of the rooms?" He asked.

"Together?" I asked surprised.

"If you want, we are just friends. It's fine" he laughed, he sounded nervous.

"Okay, let's go" I said as we walked to one of the rooms. I went in the bathroom and changed into my regular clothes and crawled in the bed next to Alex.

"I don't really like party's" I said staring at the ceiling in the dark room.

"Me either, everyone gets drunk and I hate drinking. I usually spend parties alone but now I have a friend to talk to" he laughed.

"Same here. Im tired so I'm gonna try to sleep" I said yawning.

I felt something heavy go around my waist. I tensed up.

"Sorry, I'll just go lay on the cou-" Alex said but I stopped him.

"No stay, I just didn't see that coming" I giggled. He put his arm back around me and I slowly started to hear his breathing steady and I also drifted off to sleep.

Heyy!!

I hope you like this so far

This chapter is kinda boring but it gets better

Am I moving too fast in Alex and Layla's relationship/ friendship?

Let me know whatcha think in the comments:))