7%

Liza arrived to pick me up for our "girls day" and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey, you ready?" She asked smiling as I opened the door.

"Yep, let's go" I laugh and we walk out of the apartment to her car.

"So I was thinking we could go shop first and then get our nails done?" Liza suggested.

"Sounds awesome" I smiled as I hopped in the passenger seat.

"Is it okay if I film a little? I'm supposed to upload a video in a few days and I need footage" she laughed.

"I don't mind, David vlogs almost 24/7 so I'm used to it now" I said.

"Cool" she smiled and turned the camera on.

"Hey guys," she raised her eyebrows and made a funny face into the camera that was placed on the dash board. "Today, is shopping with the one and only, Layla Dobrik anddddd Lizaaa!!" She laughed.

I waved and smiled at the camera. Liza turned it off after she got some footage of us in the car.

"So, anything new?" She asked sparking a conversation.

"Nope, just the usual" I laughed, looking at Liza and the out the front window.

"Any boyssss?" She asked smirking and raising her eyebrows.

"Not that I recall" i reply stroking my invisible mustache.

"I know of one lucky guy who thinks you're pretty. Actually I know a few who think you are." She laughed.

"Really? Who? They must be blind!" I joke.

"Oh, shush. I can't tell you that part. You'll figure it out sooner or later" she smiled, while pulling into the mall parking lot.

We continued taking about random stuff as we hopped out of the car and walked up to the large mall doors.

A little boy held the door for and we thanked him.

"Hey! You're Liza! David Dobriks girlfriend!" He said excitedly

"Yep, that's me," Liza smiled, "I'll tell him you said hi. What's your name?" She asked, smiley widely

"My name is Carson. And thanks!" He exclaimed and then walked away as we walked in the mall.

"How does feel when you get noticed by fans?" I asked curiously

"It's awesome, but sometimes overwhelming" Liza replied as we walked into H&M.

*three hours later*

"I'm starving" I laughed as we left Hollister.

"So am I, want to go get In and Out?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Ugh, I need a boyfriend" I groaned as I saw the cutest couple walk by.

"Please, any boy would date you in a heartbeat" Liza laughed.

"Yeah, I guess. But I want someone who likes me for me and not my looks or because my brother is famous" I laugh.

"True. There's plenty of boys here in LA that are good guys. You just have to find the right one" Liza smiled and patted my shoulder as we grabbed our food that we ordered.

After about thirty minutes of eating we decided it was time to get our nails done. We walked to the nail salon in the mall instead of driving to the other nail salon.

I got pink acrylic nails and Liza got white acrylic nails.

After we were done getting our nails done we walked back to the car with all of our bags.

"Thank you for doing all of this for me, it means a lot" I smile happily.

"Anytime, if you ever need me I'm here for you, Layla" she laughed as we closed the trunk that we stuffed our bags in and climbed into the car.

It was a quite ride home considering we were both tired from the long shopping day we had.

Liza dropped me off and we said our goodbyes and then I walked up to the apartment. I walked in with my bags and brought them to my room.

I started putting everything away and then threw the shopping bags away. I then walked into the living room considering it was only 5 pm.

Kinda a cliff hanger but not really😂

I hope you like this😂

The next chapter will be better I promise. I've had writers block so please comment some ideas for what should happen next in the story. It would mean a lot to me if you contributed to this because I want it to be what other people like:)