6%

Alex's p.o.v

Layla and I are going to the movies in an hour and I'm so happy to spend time with her. We've both been busy so we haven't really talked much.

Hopefully we become closer as friends tonight.

Layla's p.o.v

I quickly changed into an outfit:

I combed all of the tangles out of my long, wavy brown hair and walked over to Alex's room

I knocked on the door and heard him give the 'okay' for me to open it.

"You ready?" I asked smiling.

"Yup! Let's go" he laughed and we walked out the door. I texted David letting him know that I was going out with Alex.

We walked to the parking garage and got in Alex's car.

"So what movie should we see?" Alex asked as we drove off.

"Hmm. How about the new purge movie?" I asked smiling widely.

"I hate scary movies" he whined and I laughed.

"Too bad. And besides, I'll be there to protect you" I winked at him.

"Fine. I'm paying for all of this by the way" he said keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"No I can't let you do tha-" I tried to say but he cut me off.

"Nope. It's final I'm paying" he laughed still looking at the road.

"Fine but I'm paying next time" I huffed and crossed my arms sitting back in the seat.

"So what you're saying is that there will be a next time?" Alex asked smirking.

"Well, why not? This is already fun" I laughed.

"I'm fine with there being another time" Alex joked smirking. I just laughed and nodded my head as we pulled into the movie theater parking lot.

We got out of the car and started walking to the theatre. Alex bought the tickets and we walked to where our movie was being played.

We sat in the back away from everyone else.

After fifteen minutes of previews the movie started and I started getting a tiny bit scared.

As the movie went on I was hiding my face in his shoulder. And I thought he was gonna be the one who was scared...

Alex's p.o.v
Layla and I are sitting in the movie theatre watching the purge and we are only thirty minutes in and she's hiding her face in my shoulder.

She looked so cute when she would peek her head from out of my arm to see the movie. When she wasn't looking I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her and posted it on my Snapchat saying

"you're cute;)"

She noticed and when she saw the picture she looked at me and smiled then focused back on the movie.

Layla's p.o.v

When the movie was over we drove back to the house. It's pretty late but David is probably still awake.

We walked into the apartment and I greeted David and thanked Alex and told them I was going to get ready for bed.

I changed into my pjs and put my hair in a messy bun. I went and said good night to everyone and then climbed into my bed and fell asleep

"You're so ugly. You don't deserve Alex, or David. Or any of the people you hang out with you slut!" They yelled.

"I'm sorry! Don't hurt them!" I screamed

"Too late" they whispered and started beating everyone starting with Alex

"NOO! Please stop" I cried

"AHHH" i screamed as I caught breath and sat up in my bed.

"Layla! Are you okay?" Alex asked worryingly as he ran into my room.

"Yeah, just a nightmare" I cried.

"Okay" he whispered and walked out the door.

"Wait," I said and he walked back in, " stay with me?" I asked quietly.

"Of course" he smiled and got in my bed and held me until I fell asleep.

*morning time*
I woke up and Alex was gone. Was that a dream too? I shrugged the thought off and went into the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal.

"Morning Bro" I said smiling at David.

"Yo" he said back and I smiled getting cereal.

"Liza and I are having a girls day today!" I squealed remembering.

"Lucky you" he joked.

"What time is it?" I asked because I forgot to check when I woke up.

"It's only 7 am right now" he informed.

"Damn how did I manage to wake up so early?" I laughed. I still have two hours until Liza will be here to pick me up.

I eat my breakfast and change into this outfit:

I combed my long hair and sat on the couch waiting for Liza

I combed my long hair and sat on the couch waiting for Liza. It's 8:45.

After about five minutes I heard a knock at the front door and it was Liza.

Hey guys!!

I'm writing the girls day in the next chapter so this one isn't too long:)

Comment suggestions and ideas❤️

Ilyyyyy soooo muchhhhh💓💓