Power Game

(A/N: Hey Guys! Thank you for clicking on my book! This will be about a "Power Game" and about the different types of places that you're giving to. Let me introduce you to the Power Game)

Power groups:

Zelta:

The most powerful amongst the groups. Can be designated as the "king" - highly intelligent, rightful, powerful and good by will.

Alphas:

Is the "emperor" of each territory - Indicated, powerful, good posture, highly tempered, presence, social butterfly and very self-conscious.

Sigma:

Nearly as powerful as Alphas. Can be a "chief" over every territory. Respected, prefer being left alone, organised, mannered and good under pressure (usually Alphas who has lost a fight over a territory and a doomed to live for itself)

Beta:

It's like "the king's first man". Will always take over an alphas place, if needed - right on time, lack of social interaction, well organised and has always a plan B, (like a worker bee).

Gamma:

Like a "priest" in the territory. - Creative, clueless about a love life, hate larger groups, sees the perspective of life, intelligent in few subjects.

Delta:

Can be known as a "factory worker" - prefer it simple, hard working, no social interest, normal intelligence, knows it's placed.

Omega:

As the lowest category, this one is usually the either a "slave" or "servant" - submissive, loner, dominated by Alphas, easily frightened, weak (can create a "motherly role")

Lands:

Each Alpha has a "territory". An either a small village or a larger group of people, that the Alpha has to protect from other Alphas.

/If an Alpha wants another Alphas territory, a fight will be settled. The one who either dies or gives up first will lose. And will have to give up the land, and it's citizens. The place will be taken be a Beta. Loses its Alpha-place, and becomes a Sigma./

The territories will make one big country. That are ruled by one Zelta.

/Every Alpha must follow a Zelta's order/

/A Zelta is able to switch out Alphas and Betas - will be the judge of every power fight, Alpha vs alpha. Can replace Alphas, after a fight, if it's going to be a Sigma/

/Zelta can unite other Zeltas countries, our create a partnership with other Zeltas. If a Zelta chooses war against the other Zelta. The two has to let their best Alpha fight the other countries best Alpha. Judged by Sigmas. The one who loses is forced to hand over the country. And retire/

Mages and lovers:

Every Delta, Gammas and Omegas are able to go into a "heat". That means they are ready for a pairing. They can be dominated by Zeltas, Alphas, Sigmas and Betas. During a heat, they'll experience lust and romantic attractions. They can only get it over with having intercourse or take special pills. It'll happen ones a month.

A special smell will attach onto them, that means that all the "over-classed" will be able to smell them, and get sexually attracted to them.

/An Alpha is able to "Mark" an Omega, under heat. That means that they'll bite down onto they neck, or somewhere near, and leave this mark. They'll claim then theirs. The Mark is shown every time during under a heat. If the lower partner is having a heat with somebody else than it's "claimer", the marked will get diseases symptoms like dizziness, urge to throw up or a migraine./

Impregnancy:

The lower groups, such as the Delta, gammas and Omegas, is able to go through a pregnancy. The process is the same as a female. Now they'll get impregnated through the anus.

/Nine months pregnancy/

(A/N: That is kinda like the community explanation... Next chapter will the story begin. Thank you so much for reading and enjoy!)