Chapter 5 - Trigger Warning...

(A/N: Can we just take a moment to appreciate, that mudafrickin' great video?!? Anti vs Dark ... HOOOOLY SHITE, MAN! Half of the asleep Septiplier community just awoken!! Annnnd that 'kinda-drawing-contest-but-not really'?? If I could draw... Anyways, here's another chapter... ENJOY! Trigger Warning :O )

It was easy to tell that this big car was used. Bottles at the back seat, rust on the sides where the red paint was falling apart. Even some places inside of the car the rust had started spreading. It looked rather foul. Also, the rats leather was starting to peel off. It wasn't that I wasn't used to fouling places, but the car looked on the way to its Death's road. The man made a pun or a joke here and there. Of pure politeness, I giggled with him. I was preparing for my big moment where I had to ask his name.

When I was just about to ask him, he stopped so abruptly, that I nearly hit my head on the little board in front of me. "Shit," he said. I looked up at a long way of cars was standing still. He quickly turned on the radio and turned the knob through various channels. He stopped when a creaking noise was heard and a radio voice came through: "...on 26th street, nine o'clock. I repeat, an accident on 26th street, nine o'clock. The whole road cordoned off! The fire men say it can take up to several hours. Stay intact to hear Shikara's newest-"

The man clicked down on the knob and the radio went silent. "Man," he said, brushing his hair way. "Didn't expect that," we sat silently for a while before he finally said: "What's your name, green bean?" I sat silently, like frozen. Like I had forgotten how to talk, "what? You can't remember?" He laughed, with a raspy voice. His laugh wasn't a good one in fact. Like his voice was tired from yelling or talking too much. "Um... Se- Jack. My name is Jack. Yes. Jack." I trembled, I didn't like saying my real name. Not to a stranger with a weird voice. Also from all the memorising of men whispering it, or changing it sometimes much worse. "Hmm," he hummed. It sounded rather obvious that he didn't believe me.

"Mine is... Mark, "he replied. He sounded rather sarcastic saying 'Mark'. I nodded and looked down on my feets. "Oh, you!" He said loud, hitting his hand on my back repeating. "I'm kidding!" He laughed loudly, with his rough and raspy voice. 'He is nice! He is helping me!' I repeated in my head. But my stomach said otherwise. That little pain in your belly, saying something is wrong. "He, he..." I tried laughing with him. His awful laughter died down. 'But if his name isn't Mark?-' I didn't get to think the slightest more before he came with a somewhat explanation: "No, I am not Mark. But boy, I'd give anything to be him! If you have seen his house. Oh, boy..." So... who is this Mark? I tried asking him, but I felt uncomfortable enough.

Instead, I gave him a confused look. He surprisingly laughed of me. "What? You dunno him?" He sighed, smiling at me. Shaking his head, he turned his whole body towards me. Raising his eyebrows, like he was waiting. Again he sighed of me. "You gotta speak up," the raspy voice came in again. It was like he said it as a command. And I knew too well of commandos. He put his hands back on the rat and looked out of the door window. He was extremely un-comforting. I didn't know if it was too late to get out of the car.

In a swift motion, he grabbed me by the chin, that made me look at him. "Do. You... Know him," he finished off, waiting for me. "N-no..?" His laugh came again, piercing right through me. My eyes widened. "Well, lucky you! He is an ass anyway. If I could switch place with him, I'd that," he stared at my eyes. His green eyes were mixing with a heavy blue. It made them look nearly as creepy as the ones the Delta has.

His grip softened and a smile appeared on his unshaved chin. "You really are cute, Jack~," He said, turning his attention back to the crowded road. "W-what?" I whispered, he didn't seem to hear me, though. His fingers trailed of the rat. In soft motions, he started stroking the rat, in a very sexual manner. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and moved my eyes away from him. I gulped when I felt his rough hands trail over my knee. So badly I wanted to stop him... "You're an Omega, huh?" His voice hit me, like a ton of heavy bricks. 'H-how?' I thought, my body too tight, to get myself to answer. "Your smell," he continued, trailing his fingers further, "... you haven't mated yet. How can that be?" His hand now resting on my thigh, I gulped ones more.