Chapter 7 - Surprise!

(A/N: Sorry if I mess the time line up. I'll fix it later! ENJOY~ (☞゚∀゚)☞)

It was like time froze. Tears filled my eyes when I meet some dark hazel brown eyes. A human figure had stopped in the crowd, standing perfectly still. But, the eyes. They were shining. Beautifully reflecting of the suns glow. They consumed me, I forgot everything. The eyes are like the windows to the soul. They tell a lot about a person. You can feel them shine and sparkle at you. The face of these eyes was gorgeous. Letting the details of the dark hair underneath a blue cap and handsome jaw, slip through, only focusing on the eyes. 

Such beauty, it could make the toughest person burst into tears. Just from the blessing of meeting them. You could easily confuse this person as any other runner this day. But there was no confusion. A man. There he was, standing still in the busy stream of people. But only focusing on... me. It was an eternity. Never ending. Our eyes caught in each other. But then time started again. The dark shadows of people turning back to unfamiliar faces, hurrying away. 

the man, he was still there. But his eyes were gone. Hit underneath the shadow of the cap. Realizing now. The sound of skin slapping against each other was heard again. My stomach pressed against the rough wood underneath me.  And a firm, cold grip on my hips, pushing me harshly down. I outstretched my arm. Reaching for him. No, reaching for his eyes.

'Remove the cap' I thought. I want to see his eyes again. 'Remove the-' I breathed in sharply and bit my lip, "C-ca- Ngh! -ap," I tried speaking but gave up from, the pain in my bottom. My skirt moving with me. Loosely, I let my arm fell back down. Gripping harshly in the edges of the box. Trying to retrain me. 'Stop!!' I shut my eyes and clenched my teeth harsh. 

"O-oh, yeah~ baby~" came moaning from behind me. "Turn around, slut~" not obeying. It hurt too much. I tried staying still, but his nails dug into my skin and gripped harder. I let out a high scream. My dry throat scratchy. He flipped me over, nearly throwing me back onto of the box. "AH!" I whined, when he pushed back in, holding my legs on his frame. Grunts and sobs were mixed and skin slapping was filling the air around us. My heart beat echoing in my head, drowning the noises. My arms exhausted trying to push his sweaty face away. 

Daringly I opened my eyes, letting my head fall backwards and seeing the street had been turned upside down. The man and his eyes gone. 'N-no! He is gone. He can't be! He was there a minute ago?! NO!' Closing my eyes again, I let more tears fall from my red and puffy eyes. 'I don't know what I expected. It was just his eyes that were telling me something... I felt so safe, just in that moment. Stupid of me to think, that he would mean something. He's just like the rest of these peopl-'

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

A deep, smooth voice yelled through the air. I opened my eyes and lifted my head. An expression I'll never forget. His sweaty and smirking face was reacting to the call and looking away from me. A confused look, and then. Scared. His dumb face getting penetrated by a strong fist. I felt the thickness inside of my leave. Hearing boxes break and pathetic scream. I felt relieved. I sat up. And there they were. 

The hazel brown eyes. They were filled with anger and strength. His muscular body was just getting out of its punching state and stood straight up. Showing off his alpha strength and scent. He shifted his head over to my direction. A red pulsing blush covered my face, from ear to ear. I tried opening my mouth, but of pity and shame, nothing came out. Feeling the thin fabric, scratch on my back, against the wooden box underneath. I closed my eyes shut. Shakingly I brought my hands to my face and covered my wet eyes. He can't see me like this. Even more, tears fell, dehydrating me worse. My whole body felt warm, I was trembling badly. 'Look away... I don't wa-' 

Rough and warm hands.  'Wai-'

Lifting me, letting me sit on my sore bottom. 'An alpha? Here?' I groaned out when I found my balance. "Here." A smooth, deep voice, said. I opened my eyes and mines were met with an expressionless face. The so before eyes, was covered underneath the caps shadow. I stuttered when I realised his arm was outstretched and his hand were holding a jacket. "U-um...-" He sighed and walked over to me. Nervously I looked away, an obviously blush covering my face.

The lower fabric of my dress was pulled down. He was... covering me? I looked up again and the man was now holding the jacket in both hands and stretching it fully out, before placing it over my shoulders. Expressionless he nodded and took harshly in my arm and lifted me off. I growled but stood somewhat straight up. 'What' I took the hem of the jacket and let in his scent. 'He was definitely an alpha.'

We stood there for a moment before he turned around and jogged out of the alley. Just like nothing happened. I stood frozen in my place. 'What, just happened?' In one moment a disgusting man was putting his hand on me, and now he is in the corner between ruined boxes? I turned around, expecting to see an unconscious man in the corner. But he was gone. The boxes still crashed and a mark after his body, but not him.

'Fuck!' My palms were slowly turning sweaty and my heart was beating faster than ever before. My breaths were fast and sharp. I needed to get out of here! Fast! Shakingly I turned back to the opening of the alley and took a step forward. Then the pain in my bottom returned and my hips were sore. I started limping out of the place and out to the open street. Where people were looking right through me. I whined in pain from my back and fell helpless down on the rough ground. My eyes filled up again. And I clenched my fists. 'He was supposed to help me!' I screamed in my head. Letting small drops of tears fall from my abused eyes. It hurt everywhere. Both mentally and physically. It felt like he had betrayed me, this stranger. The man who called himself 'Mark'. He was now gone. 

The thought of him being on loose foot, made me want to vomit. I sat down on the ground and pulled my knees up to my head, and let my tears run loose. 'If I only didn't let that man catch my list, and be so charming! I may not have gotten over the road, but my pride and self-image would have been better. Not damaged like this. I hated myself. I just wa-'

'The list'

'The grocery list. I had forgotten about my mission here. I failed... again.' My eyes were weak and heavy. Exhausted from all the crying; My mouth was dry and a knot in my spot in my stomach kept growing. 'I don't want to go home. To face my problems was the least thing I could do right now. My sobs came to an end. And I sat silently, letting the coldness creep under my thin layer of clothes. I pulled the jacket's collar further up, letting his dominant scent spread in my nostrils. I sighed relieving. But it was all over now. The strong man did save me.

He did help me. A lot actually. I little smiled dared its way to face, when I pulled the collar further up. No matter what kind of punishment was waiting for me at home. I did at least have his smell with me. 

(A/N: Hello, it's me. I know it has been a long time, but I am finally back! :D - I got a request that suggested I shouldn't leave you guys on a cliffhanger. I didn't even notice that, sorry >o< - But here's another (short) chapter. I'll try getting back into my schedule. Hope you enjoyed)