Chapter 6

(A/N: Thank you so much for over 600 read :OOO - What?? It's mind blowing! Sorry, I haven't posted, but wattpad was being a whiny besch. Oh, well.... ENJOY!)

-unedited-

He smirked down at me. And shook his head, letting out a little giggle. "Look, honey," he said, and squad down to my height. Reaching his hand out, going for my chin. As a response, I desperately turned my head away. He let out a deep annoyed growl, obviously not satisfied with it.

Harshly he took my chin and turned my face to his. His intoxicating breath hitting my nostrils. I frowned at his bad breath in which he laughed at: "It was your fault in the first place..." my frowning of disgust turned into a confused expression. His other hand held tightly my headband when he moved it forward. "I mean," resting his hand on my shoulder, he let go of my chin.

I gulped when I felt his hand go around my neck. His arms close to forming an embrace. When he pulled away from me, he tilted his head, staring at my neck, nearly... proud? Confused I brought up my hand to my neck and felt the close around my neck. I was bounded so the leashes were at the back and the original black and white garnish under my Adam's apple. I gulped ones again when he stood up again. "-look at, you~," He said flirting. He bit his lips while eyeing me up and down. And awful quiet felt the air. I was avoiding eye contact, looking everywhere else.

When noticing the light at the end of the dark alley, it was kind of like hope. Boxes were placed upon each other, some even stacked at the front entrance. The cause of the slim way. A huff caught me out of my trance and instinctually I looked at his direction only to be faced a zipper of jeans, and bulge.  My breath was cut short when the already tight laces around my neck being tightened more. I gasped out for air and a strong grip pulled my head back. "I think it was fate, actually~," I said, deep. Placing his hand on the top of my head.

Still struggling with the short cut of oxygen. Starting to nuzzling with my hair. "You just so to happened lost~" He continued, creating his own sexual atmosphere, "or at least didn't know where to go... like a lost puppy~" he pushed his hard dick against my face, only the rough jeans fabric separating us, me and his dick. He laughed, with a raspy voice: "... to be more precise~" he started moving his dick against my face, making my gasp for the sudden, one of his hand moved to my neck and rested there, "... a puppy in... heat~" he finished. 'Fuck. He knew. Or he could sense it'.

"I'll have to punish you for making my so... horny~" he growled, biting his lip. Tears formed in my eyes. Unsuccessfully trying to let out a word. His hand on the back of my neck started binding up the little loop. "But." He stopped, and I sniffles out in his disagreement with my oxygen intake. 'I don't think I'll hold more than ten seconds!'

"Only... if you promise to be a good boy," he said firmly. With close to my last power I nodded and kept nodding. He smiled at me, making me very uncomfortable. If my humiliation couldn't get worse and all my personal space laws were broken, the next he was going to do was going to be helpless."Good boy~" he whispered loosening the laces. I gasped out, closing my eyes. Trying to concentrate on my sobs and air breathing, but only to become a bit in between. With tears streaming down my warm and flustered cheeks I opened my eyes again. My mind was clouded and confused. But scared. Very scared. Humming again I opened my puffy and wet eyes. Only just taking in the moment a salty and warm thing was shoved in my mouth, only by me to be recognized much later.

Pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. Barely stopping to let me breathe. His hand entwined with my hair. Tasting the salty and sweet in my mouth. I cried out and gasped when he continuously repeated this, every time, making it even more horrible. In my head I was screaming at him, screaming at him to get his filthy and disgusting thing out of my mouth. It felt like an eternity of him recklessly pounding my mouth. Finally he came. The sticky liquid filling back throat.