Samuel

I woke up from the disturbance sound behind the door. It was like someone is creating a beat by knocking at my door and its just 5:30 am.

I groaned and and opened it greeting me by Samuel's smiling face. haissst!
This kiddo. "What?" i coldly asked.

"How rude Anaya!" he answered while rubbing his fake tears. I shook my head and let him entered my apartment.

"Btw, Samuel-ah, always call me Noona!"

He didn't bother to answer. He just went to my kitchen and do stuffs there. I came back to my room and continued my slumber.
-

I woke up around 8 am already, im already done fixing my myself.
I went outside my room and i saw Samuel sleeping deeply at the couch.

I smiled from his cuteness. Actually i really like Samuel but im older than him for only one year. And it does not looks right so im trying to hold and stop my feelings for him. And beside he doesn't like me and im sure of that.

I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for both of us. But i was lightly surprised when i saw there's already a egg sandwhich on the table.

Did Samuel prepared this for me ?

A light smile formed by my lips thinking those.

I get the sandwhich and took a bite and its damn delicious. How come, he is a good cook.

"Anaya, do you like it ? " He asked behind my back.

I looked back and i saw him still rubbing his eyes. "Yah! how disrespectful are you! Noona remember ? by the way its delicious!"

"Tsk. I dont like calling you noona, and sorry for that simple breakfast i made for you, i just dont find other foods at your kitchen.!" he explained.

"How about lets go shopping!"

He nodded.

-

I was the one pushing the cart while Samuel is the one who is getting me things that i needed. Samuel went to the next aisle while i was still at the same aisle. I slowly pushed my cart until i bumped on some guy by my cart causing his things to fall.

"Oh! Im sorry , i didnt mean to bumped you!" i apologized, helping him to get his things.
"No, its fine. Btw im Woo Jinyoung!" he said and extended his arm to me.
I accepted it and "Im Anaya!"

"Can we meet some other time?" he asked. I blushed a bit thinking this cute guy asking me to go out with him. "Why not ! here is my no.!"

We exchanged number. He volunteered to help me too by pushing my cart. We have a nice talk and we're getting to know each other already.

"Yah! Anaya!" Samuel yelled.

"Who is he ?" he asked looking at Jinyoung.

"He is my friend, Samuel!" I answered. But looking at Samuel he looked like he still not satisfied at my answer.

I can also feel Jinyoung felt uncomfortable at us " Ahm, Anaya i didn't know that you have a boyfriend, Sorry guys!" he said and started to walked off.

I stopped him "Jinyoung he is not my boyfriend, and we can still meet, Goodbye and thanks for the nice talk!"

As Jinyoung gone, i looked at Samuel and the atmosphere became thick again. "Let's go!"
-

As we got home Samuel stayed the same. He didnt talked to me he just stayed quiet. "Yah! Donsaeng! Are you ok?"

He looked at me "Don't talk to me!" he answered coldly . I left a sighed before going to kitchen to fixed put my groceries at the right place.

As i was still at middle of fixing I heard the sound of the door closing.
I just shook my head from Samuel's action.

He just leave.

-

Samuel haven't visited me for about 3 days already. Me and Jinyoung, we're always having a friendly date.

Jinyoung also confessed to me that he likes me but i still didnt answered him. Because i didnt feel the same as i felt to Samuel.

"Yah! im just gonna go to the wash room!" Jinyoung excused himself.
By the way we're at the food court right now. Jinyoung was forcing me to have a date at the fancy restaurant but i really dont want, not that its really expensive but we're not having a romantic date. It's just a friendly date.

Minutes had passed, Jinyoug haven't shown his self yet. I stood up and went to the washroom and waited him outside.

What took him so long?

"Sorry for waiting you so long, I think  something is wrong with my stomach." he explained.
"If that so , you can go home already and take some rest."

"How about you?"

"I still want to roamed around the mall!"

"Ok, im really sorry Anaya!"

I started to looked for some arrival dress but another bumping scene happened.

"Im sorry,!" his voice sounds familiar.

"Samuel?" he looked at me and it was really Samuel. I immediately hugged him.

"Yah! Why didn't you visit me ?"

"Geez, I was busy ok?" he answered me as if he was irritated by my presence.

"Samuel, i guessed you been irritated by my presence, I just gotta go!"
I walked off. But he grabbed my hand and spin me causing me to faced him.

"Yah its not like that!, And im always visiting you but you're always with your dummy friend."

"Oh! Jinjja?" he nodded.

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Why would i be mad at you ?"

"Yehey!" I tiptoed trying to kiss his cheeks but he turned to left causing me to kissed his lips. We both shocked. But Samuel immediately pulled me again and pressed his lips to mine.

"what was that for?"

"Nah! I like you!" "Jinjja?"

"Do i need to kiss you again to believe me ?" i shook my head.

"I like you too Samuel!".