Lover Eternal.

•CHAPTER THREE•

--Lucas' POV--

I woke up exactly 2:36 am.

I rolled over to put my arm around my gorgeous girlfriend Peyton.

Sweet dreams princess. I whispered while rolling over. I just touched a pillow.

Oh.. Right.. I began to cry.

"Shes gone." I whispered to myself, once again.

I couldn't hold back to streams of tears come out of my eyes, i had to call her.

"Hey its Peyton i cant get to the phone right now, leave a voicemail and I'll get back to you, bye."

She always answered my calls, always no matter what.

--throwback--

"I'll always be here for you, always, whether I'm in school, sleeping, in the shower, you know whatever, I'll be there okay?"

--end--

Thats what Peyton said to me the day after we started dating in 7th grade, now here we are, 22 years old.. Apart.

--Jake and Peyton--

I woke up at exactly 2:46 am. I rolled over to put my arm around my perfect boyfriend.

"Sweet dreams Lucas.." I realized, that's not Lucas, its Jake. R-Right.. I forgot. We split..

I had to call him..

I picked up my phone and noticed, "Missed Call From: Lukie<3"

I freaked out while calling him back.

"Peyton?!" He answered.

"Lucas.."

"Where are you.."

"Jakes."

"Right. Ill let you go, sorry" he hung up.

Ugh. I just wanted to cry. I began going through my old voicemails deleting them, i mean i had nothing else better to do.. I came across one that i didnt recognize. I pressed play:

"Hey babe it's me i just wanted to call and tell you that i love you so so much. I just wanted to let you know that you are, my princess, you are worthy of all the love in the world you are the, love of my life.."

Tears rolled down my eyes, i-Its.. F-from L-Lucas.. In the seventh grade, we started dating.. We've been together ever since. Except, now..

I grabbed my shoes, put them on quick, and ran out. In the pouring rain, i ran in the street, sprinting to Lucas' house, "LUCAS!!"

"Lucas..?!" He was standing outside Jakes house.

"I knew youd come.." He smiled.

"Oh my god !" I yelled.

I jumped into his arms . And slammed my lips against his.

"I made a mistake Lucas, im sorry."

I pleaded.

"I know youd come back my love. Peyton oh my god im so in love with you right now, just like how i always been. Peyton always and forever right?! Forever we stay please dont ever leave me again my god please Peyton oh my god i cant go another day without you by my side. I really cant i need you in my life forever." Lucas ranted.

I kept kissing him. I didnt want to leave his arms. Soaking wet in the rain, we still didnt move. Always and forever. I whispered.

--Jake's POV--