Lover Eternal.

•CHAPTER NINE•

"Oh my god Lucas !!" I cried out as the nurse smiled and gave me some medicine to make the pain go down.

I swallowed the pills and covered my mouth and began to cry longer.

"So does this happen to every woman thats pregnant or..?" Lucas asked concerned.

"Well, since Peyton was having such pain in her stomach, that rarely happens. But when it does, it means she has a condition. The condition is, if Peyton keeps the baby through the full pregnancy and gives birth, there is a change Peyton could not live. But, we could have an abortion and take the baby out right away. Which we could probably make an appointment ASAP. But I'll let you guys make a decision among yourselves." The nurse explained and walked out.

Peyton's eyes filled with tears, that soon turned from joy, to fear.

"Peyton we have to take this baby out i cant loose you." Lucas cried.

"Are you insane?! I am NOT just going to kill my first child!!!! You have to be out of your mind!"

"Peyton, i cannot loose you. I cannot stand the chance."

"I will not loose this baby.."

"PEYTON I DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOU OR RISK THE CHANCE OF MY FIRST CHILD GROWING UP WITHOUT A MOTHER!"

"There is an innocent little baby inside of me Lucas, do you really want to just pull it out of my stomach and kill it..?" I began to cry harder, then Continued,

"Lucas i know, you cant loose me. I cant loose you either.. But this baby means so much to me already, please dont take this away from me Luke, please.."

Lucas looked at me with kind eyes.

"Peyton Sawyer, we're gonna have this baby."

Lucas got up and kissed me.

I sighed in relief.

"Peyton Sawyer.."

"Yes Lucas Scott..?" I laughed.

"We are taking a big risk right now.. You're gonna be as strong as possible i know it.. I know you will be. Just, promise me.. You wont think about the negative."

"I promise Luke." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

The nurse walked back into the room and wrote me a prescription for pills to help with cramps i may get occasionally.

We walked out together and got into the car, i decided to call Brooke and tell her the news.

"Hey P-Sawyer!"

"BROOKE"

"PEYTON..?"

"IM PREGNANT!"

"AHH OH MY GOD REALLY?!"

"REALLY. But.. There's bad news."

"Oh no.. What is it."

"Me keeping the baby is a risk.. That i wont make it after labor.."

"P-Peyton.." I heard Brooke's voice crack through the phone.

"Everything is going to be okay B-Davis i promise.. "

"How do you know."

"I can tell.. "

"Okay.. I love you p-Sawyer."

"I love you too b-Davis."

I hung up the phone. Right after, i called Haley and Nathan.

"Hello?" Nathan picked up.